Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Oshkosh 2018 - anyone here

7238CBB2-C331-43E7-B317-1550B5F9A60D.jpeg
2F2BB367-627F-43DC-B60E-9BB8870CCC31.jpeg
3BA92375-376D-4187-BEBC-D0749CAC17FC.jpeg
Hi guys

I’m over at Oshkosh this week for Air venture, the worlds biggest aviation gathering. It’s the second time I’ve been - last time was 2014.

Is anyone else on here attending

Highlight on the first day was the B1 arriving at 7.45am and getting a chance to go inside it. In all the years I’ve been watching aircraft this is the first time I’ve been in a B1

Over 20km walking and thousands and thousands or aircraft here today - and in here all week

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
View attachment 14551 View attachment 14552 View attachment 14553 Hi guys

I’m over at Oshkosh this week for Air venture, the worlds biggest aviation gathering. It’s the second time I’ve been - last time was 2014.

Is anyone else on here attending

Highlight on the first day was the B1 arriving at 7.45am and getting a chance to go inside it. In all the years I’ve been watching aircraft this is the first time I’ve been in a B1

Over 20km walking and thousands and thousands or aircraft here today - and in here all week

Oh ! it must be very interesting ! !
There is a plane museum in Toulouse (Aéroscopia), but of course, there are a lot of Airbus aircrafts and AirFrance aircrafts !

I would love to see the biggest Antonov ! ! It must be incredible !

Top Bottom