Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

onurkübra not a good Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04n6zuu7
Username
RAVAGE DAWG
onurkübra this member in our community does not trade properly he became my friend only to get the slabs and gave me nothing in return. Do not trade with him.

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
are u baby? why r u crying ? when did u say to me ı need slabs or when ı said to u ı cant send ? show us our speech ıf u r right ?
you can not threaten me. u said me “if u wont send gift to me ı ll delete u” ı said “np u can delete me” ı didnt say ı never send to gift.
bro dont cry and be honest. this is a game only. ı say again you can not threaten me. if u need ı can send now. only ı want from u pls dont cry like a baby. good luck

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Leionard Morais and @onurkübra

If you have a disagreement with another player, please do not publish it on this forum handle privately through private messaging or simply unfriend them.

We are not here to deal, like Bob69bob says, with individual complaints that cannot be proved by either party publicly.

This thread will be left open for 24 hours to submit replies to my post and then closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom