Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

One last thing

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63
Anybody ever wondered that maybe this matlain is one of G!'s employees tasked with pushing up the sales by inflating flight numbers so that we the rank and file can spend money in trying to outdo him/her?

I might agree with you if the amount of flights could even reasonably be attained. Anyone who had the idea to spend to catch him would need to sign their house over to GI! :):sneaky:

The flights some off these players do are realy unreal (incredible) i even dare say impossible
to give an example the fuel needed (talking about milions off units)and passengers carried almost 100rd millions each week is enoughf to play the whole game Airportcity from begginning to end all 1200 stars and more

what the top alliances(one of them with only 3 members) carry in one week is unreal
Logic would say if i have so many rescourses i would first three star all destenations and than keep busy with other stuff
but sinds this bugg ore cheat has to do with flights and fligts only ,and they dont realy have the recourses they keep pi**ing off everybody with these absurd numbers realy demotivating for the fair player if you ask me

Last edited:
The flights some off these players do are realy unreal (incredible) i even dare say impossible
to give an example the fuel needed (talking about milions off units)and passengers carried almost 100rd millions each week is enoughf to play the whole game Airportcity from begginning to end all 1200 stars and more

wat the top alliances(one of them with only 3 members) carry in one week is unreal
Logic would say if i have so many rescourses i would first three star all destenations and than keep busy with other stuff
but sinds this bugg ore cheat has to do with flights and fligts only ,and they dont realy have the recourses they keep pi**ing off everybody with these absurd numbers realy demotivating for the fair player if you ask me
I agree - their outrageous numbers certainly don't motivate me to spend $$ to try to beat them. :( They did, however, encourage me to quit the game (until I gave myself an attitude adjustment and decided to play my own game with my own groups and not worry about the cheaters).

I agree - their outrageous numbers certainly don't motivate me to spend $$ to try to beat them. :( They did, however, encourage me to quit the game (until I gave myself an attitude adjustment and decided to play my own game with my own groups and not worry about the cheaters).
thats the spirit dont give in to cheaters ore bully's play and enjoy the game the way it suits you
iff we give in and quit the cheaters winn and i dont want to give them that pleasure
sooner ore later they will get caught and at a certain point GI cant keep ignorring them

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
Mitlain so I’m told did 14,000 flights to just one destination last week plus all his other flights. When gi blatantly ignore this ,what credibility has this game got

I raised a support call about this for them to scrutinise this player (although I know of similar support call which have been raised). I received a typical [generic] response.....

Kate (Game Insight Support)

Mar 7, 17:26 EET

Dear Player,
Thanks for the report! We'll check the profile of these players.
Have a good day!

Sincerely,
Kate
Game Insight Support Team

Unsurprisingly, i've had no response.

Following this, I even changed my game name to "F*k off Mitlain" for one week and ensured that I remained in second place for South Observatory destination. Needless to say, Mitlain didn't comply with the suggestive request.....

Last edited:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Where’s aj when you need him
Not everyone is generous like you when they find the bug, Some likes to use it to the most extreme and get ahead everywhere.
Anyways, I Can't say how they do these amounts. I am not defending them but mostly everyone uses bug's and they are doing the same.

Top Bottom