Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Old Weekend and other Codes?

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
I think they expire after the weekend. I've tried using one on Monday and it was already deactivated. Even the *forum5years* stopped working pretty quickly. So a list probably wouldn't be helpful. :(

Thank you Kendra. Nice to hear from you again. Am I correct to think you were away for awhile?

I seem to recall that old weekend and special codes might work, current/latest ones not. About a year ago someone sent me a list of old codes. They did work for about a year back. Using them I was able to gain around 100 greenies, about 300k coins and some bonus items. Unless G! changed the rules, some of these old codes might still work.

Since current reductions of drop rates are vastly reduced, this might be a way to gather needed resources.

Thank you again for your response.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Thank you Kendra. Nice to hear from you again. Am I correct to think you were away for awhile?

I seem to recall that old weekend and special codes might work, current/latest ones not. About a year ago someone sent me a list of old codes. They did work for about a year back. Using them I was able to gain around 100 greenies, about 300k coins and some bonus items. Unless G! changed the rules, some of these old codes might still work.

Since current reductions of drop rates are vastly reduced, this might be a way to gather needed resources.

Thank you again for your response.
now that you posted on here, they may deactivate them
;)

Top Bottom