Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch NV7's Red Rocket Carnival (Closed)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Guys, I've been doing some thinking, and with the struggles over the past few weeks, I've decided to bring the Carnival to a halt until we can get back to full strength. When everyone has done their preps, then we will resume.
With that being said, @Darren Hawken , @novagator , @Rico Nob , @AMG , @Aviatrix....what is the latest status on your preparation? Please provide an estimate as to how much longer it would be to reach your goal? I need feedback to give a prediction of when the Carnival will resume.
Until then, keep launching everyone. We will resume in due time.

Guys, I've been doing some thinking, and with the struggles over the past few weeks, I've decided to bring the Carnival to a halt until we can get back to full strength. When everyone has done their preps, then we will resume.
With that being said, @Darren Hawken , @novagator , @Rico Nob , @AMG , @Aviatrix....what is the latest status on your preparation? Please provide an estimate as to how much longer it would be to reach your goal? I need feedback to give a prediction of when the Carnival will resume.
I am ready to join from tomorrow, I get over 100 preparation for red .

I am good on resources but have little PEB , so I need to save Peb for 1st place , or any lower seat , not 2nd or 3rd because need to save PEB .

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I am good on resources but have little PEB , so I need to save Peb for 1st place , or any lower seat , not 2nd or 3rd because need to save PEB .
Well use the time to get launch boxes. Visit cosmic fuel stations if you want to increase your chance of getting launch boxes

Reactions: AMG

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Oh... i think it's gonna take some time for me to return to red launches.... i'm very low on infra red telescopes... i have about 35-40 sets of infra ref, need to reach 100.
So, i don't know how long it's gonna take, but i'm visiting lots of planetariuns and flying to Jiuquan and Plesetsk all the time.
Just keep at it. I think it will be closed for a while, but I will be back at it by the latest end of october. Hopefully at least most of us will be ready by then.

Top Bottom