Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch NV7's Red Rocket Carnival (Closed)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Looks like no launch today ...
@Aviatrix @Winitall63 @november @Ssam04 @TeresaLisboa @nick6901 @Darren Hawken @LjGibbs @Capt.S.
Yeah I think between the event and absences, we just haven't been able to get the launches going. I think I'm going to close up shop until after the event. Hopefully I will get more participation then. I'll re-tag who I can, and leave it up to you guys to sign up daily. If there isn't a need to launch daily, then we will cut back. Remember, it's not just for me....it's for everyone who wants to do red launches and not go overboard with resources.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Spork will you be back as well? Been a while since you've launched with us

Not sure, my thought has been for saving preps to have over 100 over the event I keep hearing about.

Other than that I want to do reds and get as many captains as possible to build up gold for possible future CBM offerings.

So if you have any advice I’m open....

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Not sure, my thought has been for saving preps to have over 100 over the event I keep hearing about.

Other than that I want to do reds and get as many captains as possible to build up gold for possible future CBM offerings.

So if you have any advice I’m open....
Save up as planned. I told @Aviatrix to reach at least 80; I assume she should be close to that number by now. When you get to 100, come back and do the dailies with us. I plan on taking captain 2 days out of the week (monday and friday), but the other 3 days are up for grabs. Also, go for 2nd and 3rd if you want to go after gold tokens.

@Aviatrix @Ssam04 @Winitall63 @november @Bigbarl @Darren Hawken @Capt.S @luxurycat @nick6901 @TeresaLisboa @LjGibbs
@Teboho
Friendly reminder that we will be back to business come Sunday September 2nd; we will sign up for our Monday launch.
Also keep in mind that I will be going for captain twice a week from now on, usually going for Mondays and Fridays. The other days, have at it. Hopefully everybody is well rested and prepped. See you Sunday (y)
If you’re going to captain on Monday please slot me in for 4th.

Top Bottom