Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch NV7's Red Rocket Carnival (Closed)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
Hello guys, i got confused on timing and and now traveling and with limited connection.
Glad you got to space anyway !

Mornin’ @Navigata07 ... I’m going to take a step back from the Daily Carnival for the foreseeable future to focus on beefing up my preps / resources in preparation for upcoming space-related events, or any one-off launches you’ve already planned. :writing:

That being said, just tag me if your roster comes up short every once in a while, or if you have a last-minute no-show ... I’ll come a runnin’! :joyful:(y)

Never fear ... I’m always with y’all in spirit and will be cheering from the sidelines! :cool::cool:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Mornin’ @Navigata07 ... I’m going to take a step back from the Daily Carnival for the foreseeable future to focus on beefing up my preps / resources in preparation for upcoming space-related events, or any one-off launches you’ve already planned. :writing:

That being said, just tag me if your roster comes up short every once in a while, or if you have a last-minute no-show ... I’ll come a runnin’! :joyful:(y)

Never fear ... I’m always with y’all in spirit and will be cheering from the sidelines! :cool::cool:
Thanks, but no you focus on getting the preps up.
Participation hasn't been as high as before, but even if we miss some days, it doesn't matter. With the event starting any day now, I see participation remaining slow for the immediate future

Top Bottom