Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Nothing happens when i click my launch pad

Device
  1. Android
Username
Valhala
Hi all,
Since yesterday i have been participating in a blue launch, last i left was around 1700 with 4 hours to go. Then in 30 minutes the launch is gone, i dont see any movie and when i click on the launch pad i dont see anything.

I have previously done the green launch and i saw how it should be and at the same time when i clicked on the pad i used to see a countdown of 24 hours. So thats how i knew it was successful. here i am not sure if it was successful or not, any advice?

Hi all,
Since yesterday i have been participating in a blue launch, last i left was around 1700 with 4 hours to go. Then in 30 minutes the launch is gone, i dont see any movie and when i click on the launch pad i dont see anything.

I have previously done the green launch and i saw how it should be and at the same time when i clicked on the pad i used to see a countdown of 24 hours. So thats how i knew it was successful. here i am not sure if it was successful or not, any advice?
GI's servers are down. All you can do is wait til they get them back up.

Top Bottom