Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Not recieving daily gift

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
FYI, I sent you a neighbor request from my gifting account for your "critical needs" ;)
Please accept and I will send you FC.

Oh thank you. Send requests to both my accounts please, if I run out of gifts on my main I return them from my secondary as I don't get as many on there (y). I can't send Blankets from my secondary only my main, is there anything else I can send you today until I can send Blankets from my main tomorrow?

Oh thank you. Send requests to both my accounts please, if I run out of gifts on my main I return them from my secondary as I don't get as many on there (y). I can't send Blankets from my secondary only my main, is there anything else I can send you today until I can send Blankets from my main tomorrow?
It's my gifting account, so you don't need to return anything to that account. If you want to return gift, please send to my main, which is KingJJ. I will send a request to your support from my main. Flight Catering is always appreciated as well ;)

Top Bottom