Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Not receiving reward after touch down

Hi guys i thought i would ask if any one else is have problems. I did a launch with our friend Harcourt yesterday and after the shuttle touched down today i didn't receive the chest for coming 3rd ???? The last Launch before this, I didn't get anything , i have been in touch with GI and they forward the chest, coins and xp to me last time, Its happened again, i got the coins and xp but no chest :mad:are you experiencing any problems since the update regarding this ????

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Hi guys i thought i would ask if any one else is have problems. I did a launch with our friend Harcourt yesterday and after the shuttle touched down today i didn't receive the chest for coming 3rd ???? The last Launch before this, I didn't get anything , i have been in touch with GI and they forward the chest, coins and xp to me last time, Its happened again, i got the coins and xp but no chest :mad:are you experiencing any problems since the update regarding this ????
no not happened here on Blue/Red flights I made recently - though the lander seems more difficult to find sometimes - I find zooming out makes this easier

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Contact GI support again... Few days back I faced the same problem..... They helped me out.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
It has happened to me 4 or 5 times, I contacted GI and they sent me the chests. I also on 75% of those landed had a pop up message about my internet not being connected, which is crap.

Top Bottom