Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Not getting credit for videos watched

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
You'd think that the videos they make money with should work properly... :unsure:

They don't need to worry about it. Mitlain and Mitlain 2 evidently pay so much in real world currency in the 'in-no-way-cheating-and-everything-is-above-board' that they keep all of the developers from needing to earn any money for the rest of their lives...:greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy:

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
They don't need to worry about it. Mitlain and Mitlain 2 evidently pay so much in real world currency in the 'in-no-way-cheating-and-everything-is-above-board' that they keep all of the developers from needing to earn any money for the rest of their lives...:greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy:
Oh yes, the supernatural. :shifty: Well, we once had a self-proclaimed black American Express card holder amidst our ranks here once. Wait, let me try and tag him: @Coen849 . Guess what happened to his account... :banhappy:
Maybe Mitlain has his unlimited accounts farmed somewhere in China or India... :LOL:(n)

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
...or the screen just flashes and you don't even see a video
...or the screen goes black and you have to close your game and open it again

The funny thing is I can watch videos on my fuel support account which is at level 11 - plus I have a 30% offer from the bank AND and a expansion sale - neither are on my main game.o_Oo_Oo_O
I used to have that problem on iOS except that the screen went white and you had to close and open again, obviously with no reward paid out, and this appeared to be connected with certain ads. After the Easter Event update I've got other bigger problems and haven't tried video ads yet on that version.

Top Bottom