Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Noob needs duty free items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04eb25y5
Username
ChicoSan
Hi all,
Been playing about a month, and am at level 35. However, it seems the duty free is a bit of a rip-off. I haven't been able to sell anything there in weeks.
Is anyone willing to trade for Single Malt Whiskey, and Chocolate Candies? If you say what you want in return, I'll do my best to match it.
Thanks
-ChicoSan
Friend code: 04eb25y5

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi, @ChicoSan The Duty Free shop is one of the worst thing's I have a bought/upgraded on AC and as it's a 'unique building' you can't sell it either, it's just a waste of space, mine has been pushed to the back of the Coal Stations out of the way for a very long time. As you progress you will probably come to understand this. However, others on here feel differently and will trade Duty Free with you. Feel free to add me as a neighbour just not for Duty Free items ;)

Device
  1. Android
Hi all,
Been playing about a month, and am at level 35. However, it seems the duty free is a bit of a rip-off. I haven't been able to sell anything there in weeks.
Is anyone willing to trade for Single Malt Whiskey, and Chocolate Candies? If you say what you want in return, I'll do my best to match it.
Thanks
-ChicoSan
Friend code: 04eb25y5
If you really want Single-Malt Whiskey or Cognac, willing to send to you.
Do not have duty free, so will take f20 for exchange.
Let me know how many and what not, then will enter your code.
If not, no worries.

Top Bottom