Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Nobody joins my launches

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Kapitan Albert
Username
Kapitan Albert
I've just read some players here have problems with hijackers. Mine is the opposite: I start the launch and wait for people to join, but nobody does, and I fail...

How can I make my launch public, so that people can join it?

Now I have one launch preparation in progress, got to over 600 out of 1600 and afraid I'm going to lose it again.

What can I do?

@Agent_L Thank you for this useful advice and information about the tokens. I understand you only get gold tokens for the 1st place. Maybe that's why it's worth it to be the first?

Anyway, great to hear from someone from my own country. Would love to be there.
Pozdrawiamy Warszawę i całą Polskę.

Code: Kapitan Albert
Actually, you don't get gold tokens for first in a red launch - only silver. However you do get a better chance at completing the Water World Collection which will earn you golden chests and rocket gardens. First place will give you a map for a red destination, however.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Agent_L Thank you for this useful advice and information about the tokens. I understand you only get gold tokens for the 1st place. Maybe that's why it's worth it to be the first?
You don't get gold tokens for any place. #1 chest (Master of the Universe) is yellow-colored, but it's not a Gold Chest. You do get Gold Chests through the Red launch Water World collection, but any place #7 and up still gets a chance for that.

Pozdrowienia, Kapitanie. Ustaw ten cholerny podpis : )

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04txaeqy
Username
jiimbojones
Tagging on for a question. I have gotten a notification on my phone that a neighbor is starting a launch, is there any way to find it without clicking on every neighbor and looking at the launch pads?

Tagging on for a question. I have gotten a notification on my phone that a neighbor is starting a launch, is there any way to find it without clicking on every neighbor and looking at the launch pads?
Go to settings in your device and change the notifications for Airport City and done and you don't receive notifications anymore.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04txaeqy
Username
jiimbojones
Go to settings in your device and change the notifications for Airport City and done and you don't receive notifications anymore.
I don't mind the notification, I'm just wondering if I'm missing how to get from the notification to where I actually am able to help someone do a launch.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Kapitan Albert
Username
Kapitan Albert
You don't get gold tokens for any place. #1 chest (Master of the Universe) is yellow-colored, but it's not a Gold Chest. You do get Gold Chests through the Red launch Water World collection, but any place #7 and up still gets a chance for that.

Pozdrowienia, Kapitanie. Ustaw ten cholerny podpis : )

@Agent_L I'm sending you a neighbour request. Hope your friend code is the same as your nickname

Top Bottom