Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

NO UPDATE FOR WINDOWS

Little bit of news.
upload_2017-8-8_12-4-36.png

tha

thats nice - prolonging it for us while others cant send us gifts
Non windows users can give items for the event Down the Rabbit Hole. Just not for the new weather station feature which really isn't an event. My educated guess is because the event is a repeat, the items are already programmed into the game as the weather station is completely new.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Non windows users can give items for the event Down the Rabbit Hole. Just not for the new weather station feature which really isn't an event. My educated guess is because the event is a repeat, the items are already programmed into the game as the weather station is completely new.

i measn once it finishes t others and windows users are still doing it

D

Deleted member 5399

What really bugs me about Windows players always being behind everyone else, after all these years Windows platform has been an addition to the community; that GI developers STILL haven't gotten the Windows platform issues figured out.

And unlike Microsoft, the benefits package probably isn't all that much to talk about either. Sure free vodka breaks would be nice. Even Borscht and caviar if it's your thing. But for me, it's about cash incentives.
I bet if they tossed the problem over to some of us insiders who work the builds for Microsoft, we'd get the kinks out of the software upgrades.
Gi just needs to hire people who concentrate more on the job and less on drinking.

D

Deleted member 5399

I think GI is going to hold off the windows update until they are sure that all iOS/Android players have upgraded their weather stations and can no longer gift the build items to us!! :D

Well there was a time, I recall that we Windows players had gone for months, without the ability to gift, visit, take part in events, and even launching rockets were hit and miss,(no pun intended).
And after all was said and done, no real apologies, no compensation; se were just SOL.
So yeah I agree @LAX we probably will get screwed as I already said. AGAIN!!!:mad:

D

Deleted member 5399

When they can't update everyone, every platform at the same time and make someone wait, people tend to lose interest. Right now I'm totally bored with the game because others are chasing rabbits with pocket knives, (the murdering ***'s), or challenging the weather, when they should stay out of the storms and fly above the clouds. LOL we aren't like storm chasers we see on the weather channel!!

D

Deleted member 5399

Makes one wonder just how dedicated the dev team really is. When a problem arises, are they still on a 9-5 schedule or do they work endless hours trying to find a solution?
I know some companies would work extended hours to find a remedy. After all is not GI part of the Entertainment Industry?
So why am I not feeling entertained; amused, having fun anymore?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
In one of other threads it was described that windows version had some issues and that they will postpone it until fix is done. As a long time member of windows community i'd rather wait few days then had buggy game. As i changed platforms i lost several days for event (something you all will not). Inalso lost all my friends so event that depends on gifts become even more hard.

In one of other threads it was described that windows version had some issues and that they will postpone it until fix is done. As a long time member of windows community i'd rather wait few days then had buggy game. As i changed platforms i lost several days for event (something you all will not). Inalso lost all my friends so event that depends on gifts become even more hard.
@Kesh just sent a neighbor request. I was wondering if that was what had happened to you

I have sent a request @Kesh glad you are back(y):)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
This is annoying. I have a supporting game on Android which can gift F20 before the upgrade. I upgraded that game knowing it would lose that gift but I assumed that same upgrade on windows would bring F20 back to my windows game. Now, neither of my game can gift F20. So sad.

Top Bottom