Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows NO CONNECTION WITH WINDOWS STORE

D

Deleted member 5399

Free2Play I wanted to buy some greenies to speed up my control tower upgrade in ANF2, but once I enter my pin, the next window that normally would show payment options flashes real quick and disappears.
I've tried this on all 6 games to connect to the store and all failed the same way.
Yet I can download anything else from the store, including updates.
TICKET SUBMITTED
(#8041768) .

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5399

Dear KenDuckySmith,
Your request (#8041768) has been updated. Please, check for the new comment!
You'll get our response within 24 hours from your latest message.

mary.jpg

Mary Heiden (Game Insight Support)
Sep 22, 16:58 MSK
Dear player,
How did you manage to install 6 different profiles on one device? It will help us to look closer to your problem.
Sincerely,
Mary
Game Insight Support Team

Wasn't there a time when we might have had one computer in the home for all to use?
And with Windows, they allowed a certain number of users on that one device.
LOL Gi is now thinking I can't buy greenies or coins at the store because I have 6 profiles on one device??
DUH!!!! I just bought 3X banknotes a while back and added some land in ANF1, and I had 6 users on one device.

Dear KenDuckySmith,
Your request (#8041768) has been updated. Please, check for the new comment!
You'll get our response within 24 hours from your latest message.......................................................................
LOL Gi is now thinking I can't buy greenies or coins at the store because I have 6 profiles on one device??
DUH!!!! I just bought 3X banknotes a while back and added some land in ANF1, and I had 6 users on one device.

Hi,

I just bought some greenies on a device with two games on it.

It all worked as it should ;)

Maybe yours will work now ?

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi,

I just bought some greenies on a device with two games on it.

It all worked as it should ;)

Maybe yours will work now ?

Regards
Harcourt
I tried remote with Microsoft and to no avail did we get it to work.
Instead I ended up with the 6 greenies in my #1 game.

D

Deleted member 5399

Well I tried Mary Heiden's way to fix the problem.
And as in the song Dust in The Wind by Kansas, only for a moment and the moments gone.

D

Deleted member 5399

Mary Heiden (Game Insight Support)
Sep 27, 15:41 MSK
Dear player,
I’m sending you files to restore your game profile.
To receive them, just do the following:
1. Make sure you have a stable Internet connection on your device.
2. Open the game.
3. Don’t tap anywhere until your progress has been restored.
As for the error you receive, it's Microsoft message, not ours. Try to perform the following actions to fix it:
Go into settings > Network & Internet > Proxy > click Internet options at the bottom > Advanced tab > reset Internet Explorer settings > restart your PC.
After that, please check how Windows Store and in-game bank works.
Sincerely,
Mary
Game Insight Support Team
MY REPLY
Well I did get my game back, which wasn't the problem to begin with. And I did look up the error code, however to proceed with your explanation of steps, to do it correctly a user has to go through the control panel and go to network and internet click on internet options and go to advanced tab and do a reset at the bottom.
However a reset on Explorer and a restart on the computer, and I still cannot buy any coins or in-game cash.
For me, someone who has invested a lot already in this game, I'm very disappointed.

Top Bottom