Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No Cheaters? Two members = 19 million passengers?

Ydl is not G!
Read in a post from other forum that he/she bought a lot of greens and use greens to rent condors. After rent 300 condors use back up system to just land the planes, restore the game and land again and again.
Of course this is a kind of cheat.
G! haven't a control of how much was used from the greens he/she bought than don't block them
I think this is what happen exactly (y)

Ydl is not G!
Read in a post from other forum that he/she bought a lot of greens and use greens to rent condors. After rent 300 condors use back up system to just land the planes, restore the game and land again and again.
G! haven't a control of how much was used from the greens he/she bought than don't block them
It's interesting - if you google ydl, cheat and airport city, you will find posts from over 3 years ago (on a German forum), where he is being accused of cheating. Those greenies are certainly lasting him a looooooong time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D:D

I guess GI knows he's cheating, but can't prove it, because he can always say "look, I bought greenies. How can you say I am cheating?"

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
It's interesting - if you google ydl, cheat and airport city, you will find posts from over 3 years ago (on a German forum), where he is being accused of cheating. Those greenies are certainly lasting him a looooooong time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D:D

I guess GI knows he's cheating, but can't prove it, because he can always say "look, I bought greenies. How can you say I am cheating?"
mythical people we cannot beat, so we strive to beat them and buy our own greenies
perhaps

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Ydl is not G!

I'm not that up to date but I thought backing up and restoring was removed? If that is how its done and it is acceptable, maybe we can all do it? Is there a tutorial on this?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lz0yaj
Username
Gnobama
What bothers me is the fair players won't be able to get some chests...

And G! Can see how much greenies he bought and what he has on his airport, this nevers met with each other so they can easily ban him.

Or just ban him and ingnore the emails he might send, just like they do with us

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I'm not that up to date but I thought backing up and restoring was removed? If that is how its done and it is acceptable, maybe we can all do it? Is there a tutorial on this?
Don't know exactly how this backup works. Seems work with two games in two different devices but with the same account. (n)o_O

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Ydl is not the only one that does it ... If there are loopholes why shouldn't people exploit them .Its either a result of bad programming or gi wanted them in .. IOS users still have bugs is that fare no but do we take advantage yes we do ...

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Hi!
Think the reality is in another area!
See how many people work in GI!

gameinsight.jpg

150!!! And how many players? Billions? Who will catch all of these crooks?
GI live and get a profit from the newbies! Who install the game and spent some real money! Maybe they will uninstall the game in one or two months but they spent!
And why do they have to catch the cheaters? They also spent some real money and give a profit...

Hi!
Think the reality is in another area!
See how many people work in GI!

View attachment 9257
150!!! And how many players? Billions? Who will catch all of these crooks?
GI live and get a profit from the newbies! Who install the game and spent some real money! Maybe they will uninstall the game in one or two months but they spent!
And why do they have to catch the cheaters? They also spent some real money and give a profit...
Yes @m-bari, here we are only talking about profit. Like a reastaurant in the center of a city they don't need regulars. But they all have the same result : poor quality....
But after all these changings, which were only installed to make us regulars buy more Greenies, I think it is sure possible, that G$ is also blocking for that reason the highest Targets. This makes sense:greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy:

What I don't understand is why. It is not like he can get real money from cheating.
We don't play the game for money. We play it for fun, for being recognized as "exceptional" players and for run fun. So perhaps the cheaters think they get recognition from staying top in the ratings for many weeks :) In reality, they only get recognized as cheaters...

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Have you thought that gi allow it because they believe players will spend money to compete and keep up with the top players

It's Wednesday, 20 September 2017.
Only middle of the week, yet the Joker ydl has clocked 26.945.190 passengers.
That's like 9 million a day.

Come on GI, do something about it.
Maybe put a cap on the maximum number of planes you can "rent"??
The part I find most interesting is that he can go from 663 stars back down to 643, then up to 663 again, then down again. :D:eek::LOL::LOL::LOL: That in itself should be enough proof for GI to show that he is cheating. But hey - a couple of weeks ago when jokerjoker didn't show up in the rankings til mid-week, I felt a little lost - like something was missing.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::wacky::wacky::wacky:

It's Wednesday, 20 September 2017.
Only middle of the week, yet the Joker ydl has clocked 26.945.190 passengers.
That's like 9 million a day.

Come on GI, do something about it.
Maybe put a cap on the maximum number of planes you can "rent"??
Maybe he is millionaire or billionaire then GI they cannot do any thing and also they cannot confirm that info because these info is secret ;)

Top Bottom