Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No Cheaters? Two members = 19 million passengers?

upload_2017-8-20_12-51-24.png

I saw them :eek: but what can we do, if i am not wrong maybe not cheaters they saved a lot of fuel and bonuses for this moment and i think maybe they spend every thing they have for this week to record the amount of carrying passenger :D
This remembers me what the ex president from Brasil said to explain why his unemployed son was able to buy a company for two million reais..."he saved the money":sour:

Device
  1. Android
We cannot expect the pig head GI will do something to react such situation,

in contrast, if we are not willing to pay more for greenies, we will be further blocked for starting flight for each of the updates afterwards

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972
Yes, G! did away with all the good bugs, anddoes nothing with the big cheats!!

Cloning and backuping is out and out cheating..., not just exploiting a bug!!

They slowly have made the game crap to play...they at least need to ban the cheats like them!

90 level 7 runways, 1 level 7 hangar with a powerful prop in it...sounds legit. o_O
It seems pretty obvious he is using that deal where you land them and go back
and then land the same ones again. Not really sure about the specifics how they
do that but have read on here about that something like that works. I mean the fuel
and or greenies to do those numbers are pretty outrageous I could see it every month
or two but not consistently. Of course we can't count out they may have that best cheat
of all that a former player spoke of...the black amex. :ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
Hey @Petapann1 - yes, I thought very often about that solution....but why you are still reading the forum? This is the only reason to play, the good buddies here, who plays fair

Because I have friends that use this forum and with whom I keep in touch via pm. I use a software program called Pushover that alerts me to selected posts. I am also interested to see how GI deal with their customer dissatisfaction- if they ever do. That is why I keep an eye on the forum @Brasil95

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Ydl is not G!
Read in a post from other forum that he/she bought a lot of greens and use greens to rent condors. After rent 300 condors use back up system to just land the planes, restore the game and land again and again.
Of course this is a kind of cheat.
G! haven't a control of how much was used from the greens he/she bought than don't block them

Top Bottom