Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Next Update — 5.9

Problem is level 80 players can have over 2.500 passengers lower players only 100s I’ve finishec it with 1 jacket left I can imagine how hard it is for lower level players
You must have had a lot of jackets from last year. 800 or 2500 passengers makes no difference, you have to get under the number you have, to be able to click for passengers. Reckon you'll be on your own if youve finished everything!

You must have had a lot of jackets from last year. 800 or 2500 passengers makes no difference, you have to get under the number you have, to be able to click for passengers. Reckon you'll be on your own if youve finished everything!

With 2500 passengers in the terminal you can fly a lot more flights and visit vaults more often. I have 1200 capacity in my terminal and I’m just now getting to the point of being stuck. The videos options will buy me another day and maybe two, but I’d be flying a lot more to Dahshur if it weren’t for the Straitjacket issue

With 2500 passengers in the terminal you can fly a lot more flights and visit vaults more often. I have 1200 capacity in my terminal and I’m just now getting to the point of being stuck. The videos options will buy me another day and maybe two, but I’d be flying a lot more to Dahshur if it weren’t for the Straitjacket issue
In fact it's harder for lower level players, if not impossible. Ive reduced my storage from 800 to 714. Not tempted yet to click on vaults.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Or if your lucky enough to get free vids fly to Dahshur with the free vids. I know its not many a day but everything counts for now
In addition to that, to help keep the flights open, dont be in a rush to collect from the burial grounds. Remove roads for now, and only collect to ensure you get some jackets. If you dont get jackets, stop collecting for a while and fly some pax using the ads and whatever straitjackets you have left. Think that will allow us all to progress slowly until it's resolved.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
The point I was trying to make is it takes a lot longer to fill when your limit is 2.500 rather than 800 and yes I had some items from last time

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I got the lvl 6 and regretted not skipping and waiting for the level 7. Should have developed terminal and tower sooner. But then this the game play i followed. No right or wrong answer here.
Yup it all depends on your style of play. For me, landing guest planes are crucial. Those 40 cents per landing add up. Plus I was in the process of getting falcons and wanted my top runways to be the last 3, so it made sense for me.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Has anyone seen or heard any updates from GI regarding the straitjacket bug?

I asked for an update on my ticket, and this is the response "I do understand how you feel about this situation but as have mentioned previously some time is required to fix the problem and find out the appropriate solution."
I honestly thought it wouldve been fixed by now. Its funny how you think a little glitch can actually be a coding nightmare, but hey....that's the coding world for you. It literally can take one small incorrect syntax to put an entire company out of business.

This is not a solution for every one but i try it and almost complete the event it depend on the drops from the planes and the Vaults.
This my second year in this event :D already complete the 400 flights to dahshur.
I buyed a curse of the pharaoh and orderly set and its help me and cost me greens.
Used some bonuses GD, D, SG and the drops was so pad from the planes that mean there is a bug also with the drops from the planes using bonuses in this event.
I try it 2 days and that was not helpful at all it cost me guys :banghead::banghead::banghead:
My advice if someone want to spend greens think about it because if you start you will not stop spending before you complete the event ;) then it will be more than 50 to 100 greens.
Other bug i found is that sometimes the planes not counted and some complete collection not add it to side task for the event :cry:
Good Luck All (y)

Top Bottom