Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Next Update — 5.9

Yes it would work, but what I'm saying is that they want it to be tricky compared to other events. With what you suggest, it would be a whole lot easier to complete the event (besides the bad drop rates of course), but GI wants to keep the two collections dependent on each other. With your suggestion, you can just hoard up your jackets and just do all the flights at one time (maybe with a bonus...that was my plan anyway). However, with the way it's currently set up, you can't do that. You have to keep flying so that your possessed terminal stays open, which allows for you to do the 2nd collection. To keep up with the output, you may even need to burn some reserve fuel in the process (unless you have enough turboprops to match your vaults' output over a 2 hour period). Notice that everyone is asking for jackets and f20? Thats why. Makes the event more challenging and puts more players on a level playing field.
Get the dam thing over with, it's bad publicity as it doesn't work! Move onto the next one and make sure it works properly!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04n6zuu7
Username
RAVAGE DAWG
The idea of having a signature is to list the items you need. I don't see slabs listed in your signature. Just because you send a slab deesn't mean you'll get one back! Personally, I don't need or want slabs, yet I'm still getting them, even though my signature says "no slabs".
It says do not send slabs to my support account not my main account. I kept sending him slams from both accounts and he sent me nothing.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04n6zuu7
Username
RAVAGE DAWG
Did you read all of the information sent to you from GTCity when you joined? 95%+ of the people in this forum trade items by asking for what they want. The old “send me junk because you want it yourself” doesn’t work. Use the search function and find others that want the same things you want.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04n6zuu7
Username
RAVAGE DAWG
He became my friend when the event started. I asked for slabs on my main account but no slaves in my support account. He sent me nothing. The only became my friend for the event to get slabs

I understand your frustration. This forum is quite different to most others. We mostly try to stay happy and look after each other. No trolls, no nasty battles. You had a disagreement between 2 people. Possibly just a misunderstanding? It does happen. Starting a new thread to accuse someone of something is not appropriate. Sort your issues out privately via PM and if that doesn’t work, cancel your neighbour connection. Sometimes people don’t get along... nobody wants to hear about it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Nope, not yet. The update for Windows Phone 8.1 was released on October 13th along with all the others including new Windows Universal Build (former Windows Store version).

I'm not Windows phone. I am on Windows 8.1 pc. As of yesterday, the Windows store wouldn't display Airport City for my platform, and, the AC site made no mention of 8.0, or 8.1 support. Only 10.

Still, the game keeps asking me to update.

The gifting of straightjackets is glitched indeed (and our QA engineers are deeply sorry they missed this glitch), but since you get them from Burial Vaults that doesn't make it impossible to complete the event. There's plenty of time to complete it for anyone who wants to do that.
I beg to differ 100%. How can you access the drops if your passengers total is maxed out

There is one thing that no one from GI has appeared to clear up, will the dozens of P10’s I’ve recieved instead of straight jackets be changed into jackets when the fix is carried out?

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I understand your frustration. This forum is quite different to most others. We mostly try to stay happy and look after each other. No trolls, no nasty battles. You had a disagreement between 2 people. Possibly just a misunderstanding? It does happen. Starting a new thread to accuse someone of something is not appropriate. Sort your issues out privately via PM and if that doesn’t work, cancel your neighbour connection. Sometimes people don’t get along... nobody wants to hear about it.
Lol this is a utopia of forums. I like that people are peaceful here...or we just address things privately. Well said.

The gifting of straightjackets is glitched indeed (and our QA engineers are deeply sorry they missed this glitch), but since you get them from Burial Vaults that doesn't make it impossible to complete the event. There's plenty of time to complete it for anyone who wants to do that.

The simplest way to partially solve this situation is to have a "weekend" code that gifts like 100 straight jackets ;).
Then an update to soon follow + an 7 day extention.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I beg to differ 100%. How can you access the drops if your passengers total is maxed out

There is one thing that no one from GI has appeared to clear up, will the dozens of P10’s I’ve recieved instead of straight jackets be changed into jackets when the fix is carried out?
I dont think it will change if you've already collected it. Maybe there is a slim chance that uncollected ones may change, but how would the developers be able to decipher between f3/pax5 that are supposed to be straitjackets vs regular f3/pax5?

I dont think it will change if you've already collected it. Maybe there is a slim chance that uncollected ones may change, but how would the developers be able to decipher between f3/pax5 that are supposed to be straitjackets vs regular f3/pax5?
I’ve not collected them, they are sat there.

It’s very easy for the developer to decipher which was sent as a straight jacket as the coding behind the gift would say where it’s come from

I have 956/900 possessed passengers and no straitjackets .. meaning the only way I can free up passengers, and hope to receive more straitjackets is to use a greenie on the Dahshur flight. People visiting my Burial Vaults only exacerbates the issue. This is nuts! There are quite a few good suggestions in this thread on how it should be handled, but at this rate, I doubt I'll be able to complete. I've used soo many greenies up to now .. not on really!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
I have 956/900 possessed passengers and no straitjackets .. meaning the only way I can free up passengers, and hope to receive more straitjackets is to use a greenie on the Dahshur flight. People visiting my Burial Vaults only exacerbates the issue. This is nuts! There are quite a few good suggestions in this thread on how it should be handled, but at this rate, I doubt I'll be able to complete. I've used soo many greenies up to now .. not on really!
Hi,

You can remove the roads from your vaults so people can't visit them. and probably should wait for a fix rather than spending greens for the event. the reward doesn't seem worth the greens

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Problem is level 80 players can have over 2.500 passengers lower players only 100s I’ve finishec it with 1 jacket left I can imagine how hard it is for lower level players

Top Bottom