Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Dafsade @hannoverfan @Husam @OneGoldenHeart@ppls1000
@Renaldo @Sudip @VdW9 @Wes

Guys, well done! Many of us managed to get rid of quite some rubbish :)
We will repeat it next Sunday. It seems that I have nice neighbours (with one exception from the forum) and nobody seriously highjacked the launch (y)
Any recommendations as to the procedure? With the amount of points spent in the previous launch, I would go for a green launch again. Lets see, how many will be there next Sunday.

@all: Everybody is invited to join - rules are in the first post!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

We will repeat it next Sunday. It seems that I have nice neighbours (with one exception from the forum) and nobody seriously highjacked the launch (y)
Any recommendations as to the procedure? With the amount of points spent in the previous launch, I would go for a green launch again. Lets see, how many will be there next Sunday.

I would like to join the next ! Danke @Dodo !

Sorry that i did not make it with you but i will try next week, just i have a problem with my internet speed because when i move to new country (Jordan) they still use the Dsl line and its slow sometines when i try to do launches its freez and cannot add any points but i will try next week with you (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
I like this idea, a lot, given that my solid fuel is maxxed at the 100 cap!
Would love to join you for future launches. Although I may not be able to make it every week because of work commitments, if I do join I could guarantee putting in 228. would that be OK?

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
I like this idea, a lot, given that my solid fuel is maxxed at the 100 cap!
Would love to join you for future launches. Although I may not be able to make it every week because of work commitments, if I do join I could guarantee putting in 228. would that be OK?
Of course! Just burn whatever you can! Send me an invitation and we'll meet next Sunday.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Why wait a week, when we can do another one when this one returns:)
Hi Renaldo, I just want it to be institutionalised - and this works easiest by fixing one day/week. So everybody can best plan its launch activities.

Last edited:
Do you also have the issue that you stockpile solid fuel and explosive bolts and hardly get rid of them?
This is how my idea was born: Let's meet every Sunday at 18h UTC on my pad to slowly burn our Solid Fuels and Explosive Bolts. Target time to launch is each Monday at 17h UTC. This enables us to burn 9xSF and 5xEB (thus 228 points) at best (assuming a healty amount of sleep :sleep:). Will declare the launches "private "or "only add SF/EB" in my game name and will do my best to kick highjackers out.

I start with green launches, here we need 7 - 8 persons to launch. If we regularly are enough persons, I will switch to blue (here we would need 9-10 persons).

Please let me know in this thread, who is going to participate in the next launch. Everybody who participated at least 3 times will be eligible to captain. Captains seats will be assigned among all eligible persons in an alphabetical order by myself each Sunday before opening my pad.

The Captain will be responsible for the launch asking others to add LF/AS/SFT/LFT each Monday at 17h UTC if we are not enough or if we still need points. If any points have to be added in order to ensure the launch, the Captain is responsible to do this adding whatever it takes. He is also responsible to ensure his/her 1st position but please only after Monday, 17h UTC. If the Captain doesn't show up, I will take over.

Other positions will be assigned without any particular rule. Who puts most EB/SF (meaning every two hours SF and every 4 hours EB) takes the highest position. If anybody puts in big guns or other resources than SF/EB) without being asked by the Captain e.g. to get a higher position, he/she will be removed as soon as I become aware.

If we are not neighbours yet, please tag me here before sending a request to ensure that I become aware of your request. Support accounts are also welcome!

Hoping to see as many of you on board - Dodo
I'm in if you still have spots open

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
I'm in if you still have spots open
Hello Anton,
please send me a neighbour-request, my main game is only connected to HFR-Anton.
I will ask this weekend how many are going to participate. As far as I know, there is no limit to participation. Positions 8+ are all granted the same.
If we really would be about 10, I could open a red pad, so rewards are higher for everybody and we get started without putting big guns :)
Keep watching - Dodo

Last edited:
Hello Anton,
please send me a neighbour-request, my main game is only connected to HFR-Anton.
I will ask this Weekend how many are going to participate. As far as I know, there is no Limit to participation. Positions 8+ are all granted the same.
If we really would be about 10, I could open a red pad, so rewards are higher for everybody and we get started without putting big guns :)
Keep watching - Dodo
Sent request, thanks for putting this together

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @Dafsade @Eddie @hannoverfan @Husam @OneGoldenHeart @november @ppls1000
and @everybody ;-)

Tomorrow, 18h UTC, the LowCarbLaunches will continue. In order to get a feeling, how many will take part (and which colour to chose), please state whether you are going to join or not - be there or be square!

If we are 8 or less, it will be GREEN
if we are 9-11, it will be BLUE
if we are 12 or more, it will be RED.

Please keep reading here to open the right pad tomorrow!

This time and next week, I will take care as Captain, after Christmas, rotation begins as indicated in my first post.
Best - Dodo

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @Dafsade @Eddie @hannoverfan @Husam @OneGoldenHeart @november @ppls1000
and @everybody ;-)

Tomorrow, 18h UTC, the LowCarbLaunches will continue. In order to get a feeling, how many will take part (and which colour to chose), please state whether you are going to join or not - be there or be square!

This time and next week, I will take care as Captain, after Christmas, rotation begins as indicated in my first post.
Best - Dodo

Thanks @Dodo !
I will join ! If I have time I will add more point, otherwise, only 56 !

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
and @everybody ;-)

Best - Dodo
I'll be ready to go in like 10 hours so I'll leave my pad open for whichever you choose. Tag me when you decide so I get an email.

and @everybody ;-)

Best - Dodo
Dont do this way by how many will join.
Do it in easy way:
Red launch how many point will be add for first, 2nd, and 3rd .... etc
Blue the same and green.
Maybe 4 players will join the red launch they cannot wait till another 8 players join too.

Top Bottom