Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New version?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
AC Android is giving a notification that there is a new version available.
If I click download it goes to Google Play, but there is no new version available.
Has anyone updated yet? What are the changes?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
You need to collect 2 collections 60 times.. o_O The horrible thing is that the added destinations require Additional Fuel and Landing Lamp.. which I don't have hehe. And again we all got 1 extra item added to our giftable list.

Looks like a cool mission again, but I wish GI had given us 1 or 2 weeks to catch our breath XD

Device
  1. Android
So this is disappointing... unless I'm wrong (which I hope I am) you can't land ghost planes without the " Crystal Ball" bonus (8 green for 12hrs)... and you need 60 of those planes. Seriously? At least I can get the "bright lantern" from neighbors. Still don't know how to get "aerosol" for the black witch (need 60 of those too) without buying for 3 green each. Even with 17 days to complete this is going to be a pain (aka. not fun).

-Todd...
You earn the Crystal Ball after finishing the Abnormal Activity collection. So far, I got one item from one of the ghosts around my airport. So you shouldn't need greenies :)

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
You earn the Crystal Ball after finishing the Abnormal Activity collection. So far, I got one item from one of the ghosts around my airport. So you shouldn't need greenies :)
Yeah, I noticed that after cooling down for a minute... :cool:
Too bad it doesn't last very long.

-Todd...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Still around for me... but had 3 stars on them already, so don't know if that makes a difference.

Thanks.
Updating now, although my phone is starting to play up, so no buying greenies for me as I fear they maybe wasted.
At home recovering from "man flu" so I have plenty of time to play.:cry:
And here I was about to purchase more Jumbos again.:whistle:

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Anyone know what the white ghosts drop (if anything)? I've taken quite a few out on neighbor cities but only had a torch drop (which is what is used on the white ghosts). I'm trying to figure out how to get the aerosol.

-Todd...

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Anyone know what the white ghosts drop (if anything)? I've taken quite a few out on neighbor cities but only had a torch drop (which is what is used on the white ghosts).
Looks like it's "already got a name" (part of the storyline, so you might want to wait to click the white guys till after you know what it is)

-Todd...

Top Bottom