Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update - Weather Station

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Any new destinations on this update?

So it seems the only good thing about this update is the return of fuel 20? Nothing else that favors the players?

D

Deleted member 5399

Is this supposed to be an event??
I haven't seen anything in updates, other than seeing land expansion in my game.

volly

150+ Star Club
Apparently I need to get Nano Coating first before I can get a plane up to Oslo. Buy it for 3 greens :greedy: (no surprise there) or fly to another destination first to get a very seldom drop. And my next Paramaribo flight will be delayed due to sand storms.

:shifty: But here's the kicker: only the two destinations that were in my 'heart list' were affected by the new bonus/restraint system. Coincidence?
No it isn't. Same crap happened to me. Out of all the flights i CAN do with my fleet, the one I need to finish the alliance task is the ONLY ONE that now requires something that I can't gift myself to anyone but i can pay 3 greenies EACH TIME I FLY????
Free2Play - really? If this is how it is going to be I'm out. This isn't balancing. This is just a bad idea all around. You've made it pretty much impossible for a player not to complete things unless we spend real money. I have 19 flights to go, been using only one plane, having to use secret facuet which i used greenies (that i spent real money on) on to have enough fuel and now i have to fork out an additional 57 greenies to finish the task. This isn't fun, its just mean. (n)

Edit: You know what this reeks of like a garbage dump when players try to understand the logic of this "feature" fron the developer's point of view?
Because of a few people who cheat and because we devs won't fix the code to stop the cheaters, we devs will add a feature that punishes everyone.
Nice job of pissing off legit players devs. Bravo. Whats the oncore? We will need a greenie each day just to launch the game?

Last edited:

volly

150+ Star Club
I just put a ticket in with support demanding they turn this foul weather feature off. Ticket number 7961074

edit: and a few more things about this thing:
  1. The sound store - I don't see it anywhere. Did it vanish like a fart in the wind when the code was uploaded?
  2. Drops for the items needed for the weather station - I can see the items can be had from guest planes. I've landed over 100 planes now and not one drop. Nada, no thermometer of any type. Hell, I could be running a fever and wouldn't know it for no thermometer. I'm really loving that drop rate.
  3. You can't tell another player what you need for a flight. I go to send everyone out of desperation all the Tesla Lightning rod (16 people) and I got a bunch of gifts back - either other stuff or P10s. Not one of the 5 items you need for weather. Oh I'm jumping up and down at how much fun this is now.....

Last edited:

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Coincidence.....I think not...I have been sending all flights to 2 destinations... Then 1 had a volcanic eruption and so I sent all planes to just 1 destination ...now both places have had a volcanic eruption and I need nano coating to fly to both....none of the other places seem to have this problem when I select other destinations...seems like a direct target on my progress on purpose!

Strato

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
20YQG46CG
Username
Strato
Does anyone know if the weather events start before or after you complete the weather station? I have not yet completed the weather station stage 1 and I have not had any weather events yet.
It seems that it starts after we complete weather station (I updated the game but didn't even started to build weather station. I don't have any weather effect so far...).

Another question here: can this weather station be demolished or at least be put into warehouse? Will this stop weather effects?

One more thing that I noticed with this update: from time to time on different destination I have VIP sign. If l fly to it coins from flight will be double. I'm wondering if this is a single feature or part of some bigger feature?

volly

150+ Star Club
lovely - I just noticed if you binge fly to anywhere - the more you do it, the more likely a storm shows up where you want to fly. My Cape Canaveral destination just got "enhanced"....

I'm just grinning from ear to ear with this new feature.....

:banghead:
somebody just stand me right behind a 747 engine at takeoff power will you....

Top Bottom