Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update - Weather Station

If they changed all fuel accounts back again then that's going to suck for anyone in fuel rings

If they're trying to kill fuel rings then I'll have to think long and hard about playing anymore
Or just to keep 2 accounts per ring - one active with F20 and one dormant (even not on a device) with P10. Once your gift list change, you delete your game, install a new one, advance to lvl3 and ask GI to restore on it the dormant game (which should be now with F20). So you have again one active game and one dormant with P10 ;) You have only to keep note with your two friend codes: the one of the active game and the one of the dormant game - and to change it accordingly.

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
If they're trying to kill fuel rings then I'll have to think long and hard about playing anymore
Please don't leave us. Just want that to be the first 4 words. But I do think they have it out for fuel rings long term. They provide benefit only to players and none to G!. I just don't think it's their highest priority and I hope for your sake I hope I am not wrong.

I'm in 3 fuel rings and just got the 3rd one setup last week. Now I have to go back and redo two of them (I play one of the ones that recently changed) which is a major pain given I just changed everything within the last month.

GI has a really funny way of treating their customers. I'm 100% done spending any money with them and they've really done a stellar job of sucking the fun out of things for many people.

I'm in 3 fuel rings and just got the 3rd one setup last week. Now I have to go back and redo two of them (I play one of the ones that recently changed) which is a major pain given I just changed everything within the last month.

GI has a really funny way of treating their customers. I'm 100% done spending any money with them and they've really done a stellar job of sucking the fun out of things for many people.
I haven't spent any real money and not planning to because of the 100 item limit and people constant losing progress due to crashing. Even though, it happened to me two times on three accounts (two happening at once due to computer freezing). Good thing I had backups.

What platform or device are those fuel rings accounts on? Both of my fuel rings are on iphone and android and I didn't update the game last time and I can still continue sending F20 to everyone. The only people that get affected most is all their accounts on one Windows login...I think...

What platform or device are those fuel rings accounts on? Both of my fuel rings are on iphone and android and I didn't update the game last time and I can still continue sending F20 to everyone. The only people that get affected most is all their accounts on one Windows login...I think...
That's me, but I still have my old ring accounts so giving fuel will be a smooth transition. Just have to add couple new people.

D

Deleted member 5399

Great just landed a load of planes in the middle of flying an alliance map and can't send them out again without tesla lightening rods. Very close to giving up this game, fully upgraded weather station of no help, looks like I have to wait days for increased chance of good conditions. Anyone got the last apk file?

HUH?? Tesla lightning rods? How does that relate to alliance maps?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Apparently I need to get Nano Coating first before I can get a plane up to Oslo. Buy it for 3 greens :greedy: (no surprise there) or fly to another destination first to get a very seldom drop. And my next Paramaribo flight will be delayed due to sand storms.

:shifty: But here's the kicker: only the two destinations that were in my 'heart list' were affected by the new bonus/restraint system. Coincidence?

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63
Apparently I need to get Nano Coating first before I can get a plane up to Oslo. Buy it for 3 greens :greedy: (no surprise there) or fly to another destination first to get a very seldom drop. And my next Paramaribo flight will be delayed due to sand storms.

:shifty: But here's the kicker: only the two destinations that were in my 'heart list' were affected by the new bonus/restraint system. Coincidence?

@Wasted Eagle fyi, not that it is much better but there is a gift set available for 7 greenies that gives 3 weather items. Still a cash grab though :rage: I also had a miraculous weather event on a favorited destination....hmmmm(n)

Top Bottom