Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update - Weather Station

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Anyone know how long the bad weather last for? I am effectively blocked from flying to Bangor unless i pay 3 greens, if this doesn't go away GI has effectively removed free 2 play element from this game.

upload_2017-8-14_19-10-1.png

Got this bonus twice - Explanation in German is that the weather conditions will be changed coincidentally. Got strong winds at the target today (no item for that is needed, but more fuel) So I used this Bonus. Result : wind and Bonus are gone, saved the fuel.

Is this normal, that you always have to use more fuel, although you have the needed item like a Stabilisator???

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Lol sorry, yes I added you! Is that oke?

My real code: 03umn7xo :cool:
Sure (y) I can't send you what you need though. I only have Massive spotlight and Ice Detector.

Anyway if you can find the time you should fix your signature, so that other members know what you need. also you should message members or tag them (using @ before their name) if you add them as a neighbor so that your request gets accepted. Hope this helps and have a good day! (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n693vw
Username
Letadelko Kane
Aargh, I've been trying to get the weather station bonus to remove all bad weather but I always get a condor flight by day 3-4, and I'm not up to condors yet. Anyone else has the same experience?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Aargh, I've been trying to get the weather station bonus to remove all bad weather but I always get a condor flight by day 3-4, and I'm not up to condors yet. Anyone else has the same experience?
Yes once you reached the level that a plane is available, you are liable for flight requests of that aircraft. Your level is in the 70's, so as soon as you reached level 71, you are now liable to get condor flights from the weather station.

Top Bottom