Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update - Weather Station

D

Deleted member 5399

LOL :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
GI thought of every obstacle
Capture.PNG

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I've noticed people in this thread saying that the day grid in the weather station has a specific destination showing. But, all I have is question marks. I'm only at WS Level 1.
Do we just have to guess/fly randomly until we hit on the right flight, or am missing something?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I've noticed people in this thread saying that the day grid in the weather station has a specific destination showing. But, all I have is question marks. I'm only at WS Level 1.
Do we just have to guess/fly randomly until we hit on the right flight, or am missing something?
Click on the question mark under today. It should be the first one if you haven't done any yet

D

Deleted member 5399

@Crashfree

This is what one should see when clicking on question marks. I think at least one flight is enough and after the third day, third flight you get that reward.
Level3WS.JPG
Todaysflight.JPG

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Top Bottom