Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update - Weather Station

Device
  1. Windows PC
Can you wait for the weather to change? (will the weather move on to other destinations?)

Or do you NEED to spend an item for the requirement/weather to disappear? (Meaning 2nd aircraft most likely can fly without penalty/bonus?)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Can you wait for the weather to change? (will the weather move on to other destinations?)

Or do you NEED to spend an item for the requirement/weather to disappear? (Meaning 2nd aircraft most likely can fly without penalty/bonus?)
Need to spend item.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I haven't seen major weather issues but I have had a few. A couple people have floated the idea of an 18 person ring where every day you get 3 of each item. Even a mini ring like that would work pretty well if you have a support game that can be set aside for it
I think it's a good idea, but with a large ring like that, you would need to assign everyone to get a specific item, hence the 3 sets of each item. I have a feeling the tesla rod and probably stabilizer will be the most used, so I would say have a 4th source of those two. Existing fuel rings would have an easier time setting up a weather ring.

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
If anyone can send the tesla rod or the large spotlight I'm in desperate need of them. They are alreday blocking several event locations. If someone would be nice a enough to send me a couple of those it would be much appreciated.

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
I haven't seen major weather issues but I have had a few. A couple people have floated the idea of an 18 person ring where every day you get 3 of each item. Even a mini ring like that would work pretty well if you have a support game that can be set aside for it
I decided early on I would try to play this game without a support account, but I'm really considering setting up a support account on my desktop...

...Not saying I entirely dislike weather but :facepalm:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
strange weather here in cape canaveral. since a week they have now a snow storm in this city :D GI seriously.. do you saw in real life once a week snow storm in cape canaveral? i think this update should be go better into some real life modus :LOL:
Lol at least I have a thunderstorm at the cape....which makes a lot of sense

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Does anyone know if the weather conditions go away?

I ask asmy support account which doesnt have many neighbours cant now fly event flights due to needing a tesla rod, and i wont be putting airport cash in anytime soon, and my other accounts can only send massive spotlights... (all 4)

Top Bottom