Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Permission from GI

After i updated today
att.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Update 5.7.12 out but beware it has frozen on my pc after less than one minute will restart computer and try again.Update this version does not work I have it on 2 pcs and it has frozen on both. rubbish waited ages for it and this is what they give us

Last edited:
Update 5.7.12 out but beware it has frozen on my pc after less than one minute will restart computer and try again.Update this version does not work I have it on 2 pcs and it has frozen on both. rubbish waited ages for it and this is what they give us
If you are using windows 10 yesterday there is update for windows check it out and do the update i think the frozen happen because of this.
Hope it will help

Device
  1. Windows PC
Anybody else finding the windows version freezing,gets past the logo screen to game screen then just freezes sent ticket cheesed off waited for ages and it still doesn't work.

Dzighnman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20efbet8
Username
A1 Dzighnman
Anybody else finding the windows version freezing,gets past the logo screen to game screen then just freezes sent ticket cheesed off waited for ages and it still doesn't work.
Same as you describe, within minutes of instal locks up over and over and over again..... trying to locate the Windows 10 update referenced above, no luck yet....

Dzighnman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20efbet8
Username
A1 Dzighnman
My
@Husam @killer @Dzighnman If anyone open a ticket, let me know the ticket number. Post it here and tag me. (y)
game is not accessible after update, I provided the file they requested and am still waiting a reply #7982930) :) @Gt city

UPDATE: Got a message back from support, that said it was fixed and reboot the game... did that, no difference still stuck on the startup screen with no "loading" taking place. Stay tuned! ;)

Update#2: Had several back and forths with support, still no solution and same problem exists.... no "loading" icon occurs and the game stays on the open screen indefinitely. :( Ticket is still open.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
I haven't accepted the request, but I got the update.
However, my game seem to use a lot more time to load up before I am able to click anything. (I get into game, but cant click anything for 1 minute or so)

What terms do you agree on upon accepting?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi @Gt city sorry if this is not the correct post but i have a windows phone and still no update, is this happening to someone else? thanks for your help. Maria

Is your applications set to update automatically? You should have gotten the update, as several other Win10 players got the update recently.
Check your settings:
Go to store (shoppingbag with windows logo) -> Click on useraccount (left for the searchbar) -> Settings -> Update applications automatically (should be activated).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Is your applications set to update automatically? You should have gotten the update, as several other Win10 players got the update recently.
Check your settings:
Go to store (shoppingbag with windows logo) -> Click on useraccount (left for the searchbar) -> Settings -> Update applications automatically (should be activated).
Thanks @Below_Average_AC_Player yes i tried to update manual (it´s set automatically) and the store it´s unvailable and give error 805a01f4.

Top Bottom