Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New member with a question :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ewvt8t
Username
elizabethw
Hello!
I started to play about a month ago and I am lvl 26 right now.
I have a small problem. I recently purchased a crossbill helicopter which costs 24k. I figured its a worthy investment but after only about 3-4 flights it got broken and my repair base needed to be upgraded. the problem is it costs 70k (!) just to upgrade it. I'm not willing to make that investment currently but I also wouldn't wanna sell my crossbill since it cost 24k. Is there a reserve hanger for helicopters? I looked and didn't find one sadly. any ideas?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hello!
I have a small problem. I recently purchased a crossbill helicopter which costs 24k. I figured its a worthy investment but after only about 3-4 flights it got broken and my repair base needed to be upgraded. the problem is it costs 70k (!) just to upgrade it. I'm not willing to make that investment currently but I also wouldn't wanna sell my crossbill since it cost 24k. Is there a reserve hanger for helicopters? I looked and didn't find one sadly. any ideas?

Hi @elizabethw !

If your heli is broken, you can only do 2 things : you can throw it away, or you can repair it.
It is not possible to store a broken heli !

So, if you don't want to throw it away, you can keep it even if it is broken and wait for the day you will upgrade the repair base. meanwhile, your heli will stay here and do nothing !

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ewvt8t
Username
elizabethw
Hi @elizabethw !

If your heli is broken, you can only do 2 things : you can throw it away, or you can repair it.
It is not possible to store a broken heli !

So, if you don't want to throw it away, you can keep it even if it is broken and wait for the day you will upgrade the repair base. meanwhile, your heli will stay here and do nothing !
tyvm!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20vf5uph
Username
reb8abl
Hello!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20vf5uph
Username
reb8abl
I'm sorry, but you can probably hear me laughing all the way there. The same thing happened to me not only with the Crossbill but with a Delta also. Just be patient. First you'll also want to get a Mechanical Plant or two because that first break down is just the beginning of the hovering Nightmares. You will want to stock up on at LEAST 20 of each item for the new bird because each flight takes a ridiculous amount of resources and the fabrication of each piece is between 6 and 10 minutes and flights sometimes take 10 of an item to launch and you never know which ones will be needed until you hit the pad.

Mine broke after the second flight so I know how frustrated you must feel. Then came the Delta which actually made it through 5 flights but there too I put the cart before the horse and didn't prepare before hand.

I find this sim to be quite demanding unless you can dump a boatload of cash into it which makes things considerably easier.

If you just plug along, be aggressive towards your goals and eventually things should kinda sorta work out. I found using the word AIRPORT in the name to be quite relevant as if you are at all familiar with any type of aircraft they can become quite expensive. Airport City is no exception. Watch for and wait for the sales where $50 gets you 500 and the land blocks go for 1/2 price.

Good luck

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qrs0h4
Username
Deeman52
I actually gave up on the helicopters. I noticed at my level that it winds up costing money to operate, and I rather put the coins to better use. Only problem is the buildings are taking up much needed space. And welcome Elizabeth

Top Bottom