Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

new iPad

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Is there any trick to transfer in a game from one iPad device to another? I can do a back up and restore but I’m not sure if that’s all there is to do. If that’s all there is to do what is there to stop someone from using the game on multiple devices?

they can track devices from ip addresses. If they can prove that multiple games are being played under the same account on different devices. The person will be banned.

It has already happen once that we are aware of.

Thank goodness I found this thread. I had posted a similar issue last year as I thought I was getting a new iPad for Xmas but it didn’t materialise. I’m taking a trip at the weekend hopefully to a town that has an Apple Store and I might purchase a new one if I can get a good deal and was worried about transferring. So I take it I back up my iPad on the cloud keep the game on the old iPad in the meantime. Go the new iPad and download the game start playing then the game should ask me if I want to transfer? I select yes and it transfers to the new iPad?

All help appreciated thank you.

Thank goodness I found this thread. I had posted a similar issue last year as I thought I was getting a new iPad for Xmas but it didn’t materialise. I’m taking a trip at the weekend hopefully to a town that has an Apple Store and I might purchase a new one if I can get a good deal and was worried about transferring. So I take it I back up my iPad on the cloud keep the game on the old iPad in the meantime. Go the new iPad and download the game start playing then the game should ask me if I want to transfer? I select yes and it transfers to the new iPad?

Same as Google Play. Make sure you use the same Game Centre id and it will recognise you have a game and ask if you want the old or the new. But MUST have same Game Centre ID.

Have sent you a reply to Angie2 Group Alliance. Cheers!

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I upgraded my iPad a few months ago and it was seamless. I backed up my old iPad to iCloud and then switched on my new iPad on next to the old one. It asked me if I wanted to setup from old iPad and restore from iCloud, to which I replied yes to. When I opened AirportCity on the new iPad after the restore had completed it was exactly where I left off.

I upgraded my iPad a few months ago and it was seamless. I backed up my old iPad to iCloud and then switched on my new iPad on next to the old one. It asked me if I wanted to setup from old iPad and restore from iCloud, to which I replied yes to. When I opened AirportCity on the new iPad after the restore had completed it was exactly where I left off.
Yes I transferred across without any effort other than back up. Game was were I exactly left off and it was all done wirelessly just setting old and new iPad side by side.

Thanks for your help all

Top Bottom