Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New IOS update (V1.11) Do Not Update - 27th Feb 2013

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Good Lord! The way I interpret it is that not only promo codes are not allowed, not only iOS to Android and vice-versa gifting is not allowed, even iOS to IOS gifting is not allowed, that is unless they are all coursed through IAP. How else are you gonna play the game???o_O

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Msniki
I just updated on iPad and all my correct planes have been restored. I followed GI suggestions and did not repair any broken planes during the last several days and just waited for an update. Now I have all my planes back though they are all broken.
My Friends tabs are all still there and I can see and access most of my friends, though some are greyed out.

Now all I need is to find users who are able to do a launch. Let me know!
I need to do a launch!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
me too. hopefully it wouldnt be complicated.
can anyone confirm if it's just the neighbors that you lost? Blackcloud ? the coins and greenies are still there?

Neighbours lost but also some of the greenies from the weekend bonus, about 9.
While my phone was still alive I only turned it on to claim the weekend code then turned it off. I never checked to see if they were saved.
My backup did not work as that phone was in fact not rooted. I learnt from that experience and rooted the phone as soon as it was out of the box.

Top Bottom