Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New fuel ring - still vacancies ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
As @Harcourt wrote in his older thread, it had been taken over and this has apparently lead to confusions.
So I start a new thread here and will keep the title as it is until the ring is full.

Anyone interested in joining can send me a pm with the codes of his main and his fuel account.
Those who don't know what a fuel ring is can read the explanations here: www.airportcitygame.com/threads/how-to-set-up-fuel-20-exchange-ring.13483/

As an addition to the explanations there, here is my answer from the other thread whether it is allowed or not to level up beyond level 10 on the fuel account:

You need to reach level 10 to send F20.
You can level up past level 10 because F20 will never go away. However, the danger is that you come to a stage where you wish for gifts from others to upgrade a building and fuel accounts should not receive gifts. Therefore, you either need to be VERY patient and fly to destinations many, many times to get all you need to upgrade or you rather stick to level 10 and only send out the F20 daily and visit the neighbours you can to help them a bit as well through that. You can still create a third account to help you with items you need and that account can then also receive gifts from others.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Currently, we're 10 with 2 contemplating like you but I doubt the remaining 8 will be taken that quickly, so you're most welcome to join us when you made up your mind. :)

I might be completely crazy but I woke up today with the decision to join my 4th fuel ring. I will install the support on different Win10 user on the laptop with my first-ever support game.
I need however time until next Thursday - I'm away on a short trip to Prague until Wednesday. I hope you'll manage to wait for me.
Who are the current members of the ring.

P.S. I don't wanna even think about the time when GI will change our gift lists. My first four accounts are red-launch-able with lot of preps and PEBs in them ;) and I'm not ready to abandon them even without F20 in their gift lists...

P.P.S. I swear I'll run this game only as lvl10 game and my only action in it would be to send daily the 20 F20 and nothing more :D

P.P.P.S ... and what about if GI imposes the 100 pcs limit per item? I should spend 100 F20 daily to be able to receive more fuel from the rings, omg!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
There's still room for you, @Pit1024 :) Enjoy your trip to Prague, I was there last year and enjoyed my stay.

P.P.S. I swear I'll run this game only as lvl10 game and my only action in it would be to send daily the 20 F20 and nothing more :D

Since my fuel account is just my second account, I'm playing around a bit with it but doing it without needing any gifts from anyone just to see how far I can get with that. Currently, my two jets are either flying to Sydney to get items for the repair base or to Rio to get spare wired to be able to fly to Sydney. I don't care how long it will take to get the needed items since the account is sitting there anyway.

PS: Besides sending out the F20, I do visit as many of my neighbours as my heart level allows to gift them with another 5 fuel. That doesn't take long, either and allows me to fly a bit more.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
I might be completely crazy but I woke up today with the decision to join my 4th fuel ring. I will install the support on different Win10 user on the laptop with my first-ever support game.
I need however time until next Thursday - I'm away on a short trip to Prague until Wednesday. I hope you'll manage to wait for me.

P.S. I don't wanna even think about the time when GI will change our gift lists. My first four accounts are red-launch-able with lot of preps and PEBs in them ;) and I'm not ready to abandon them even without F20 in their gift lists...

P.P.P.S ... and what about if GI imposes the 100 pcs limit per item? I should spend 100 F20 daily to be able to receive more fuel from the rings, omg!
Good man !!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
My fuel account is at level 9. Hopefully, I can get level 10 tonight.

You can send me the codes of the accounts you want to use for the fuel ring and I'll add them to the private thread with all the members.
If you're not on level 10 yet, you can send fuel catalyst or something else, we'll gladly wait until you got to level 10. :)

So is that 6 accounts in total now?!? I'm going to watch you carefully to see if your head explodes so I know the warning signs as it approaches me!

P.P.S.... suuure you won't :ROFLMAO::LOL::whistle:... "I'll just tap some planetariums, just in case"... and then it was all over :arghh::wacky::yuck:

Spend 100 F20 a day?? Eeeeeeeeasy! :LOL:

So is that 6 accounts in total now?!? I'm going to watch you carefully to see if your head explodes so I know the warning signs as it approaches me!
Correct - watch carefully and upon first signs of me going crazy send me a PM :LOL:
P.P.S.... suuure you won't :ROFLMAO::LOL::whistle:... "I'll just tap some planetariums, just in case"... and then it was all over :arghh::wacky::yuck:
Nooo waaaay, I'll send you a codeword, ask GI to close the account should you see it at lvl11 or above :unsure:
Spend 100 F20 a day?? Eeeeeeeeasy! :LOL:
Yes, but spending it just for the sake of being spent will be something new for me - speeding up regular flights or something similar...

There are still a couple of spots going in this fuel ring for anyone interested. Please know that if you don't know how it works, read this...

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/how-to-set-up-fuel-20-exchange-ring.13483/

You will need to have a second account established which can gift f20 and be prepared to dedicate all gifts from that account to the group each day. We can answer any questions on how to go about setting that up, but it's a requirement to have it up and running before you can join the group.

So who wants 400 free fuel a day?!?

So despite Phyllo's exit ring is still alive. I read yesterday the messages that some of the old players got lifted the 100 limit off their accounts, so I decided to go as initially planned and to join the ring. My support account is ZPRPit1024S5NGft, code 20x4d2gw and it will help me to level up perhaps event today if I join the ring and invite some mains with Planetariums. Whom should I PM now in the absence of @Phyllo? @Bob69bob ?

Top Bottom