Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Android update!! Easter mission

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I sold all my FM except 1, bad memories of the mission, except the end with the suggestion of a dinner/bbq/happening. Now I'm happy with the space for the next challenge, no idea when and what but just in case... My score is like air canillas, I give it up!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I sold all my FM except 1, bad memories of the mission, except the end with the suggestion of a dinner/bbq/happening. Now I'm happy with the space for the next challenge, no idea when and what but just in case... My score is like air canillas, I give it up!
I sold all but 3 of the 10.
I replaced them with the new Time to Rock quest buildings as this predates when I started to play Airport City.

S

Sorumbas

I´ve complteed today the Easter Quest. I think that i´m a little bit late :p. Even with 10 Famer Markets i got today from my Aztec Pyramid my last vegetable.
Final count: 220-4-17-216-77. The algorithm is well balanced. Thanks to GI. (y)

Top Bottom