Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbours with Universities- Back to School event

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
I have 6 but I can't get my game to update. It keeps telling me there is a new version but when I go to update the site keeps telling me that the game is already installed. I've cleared cache and cookies but it still won't load. Anybody have any thoughts?

I have 6 but I can't get my game to update. It keeps telling me there is a new version but when I go to update the site keeps telling me that the game is already installed. I've cleared cache and cookies but it still won't load. Anybody have any thoughts?
Make sure you don't have any windows updates pending. I've had the same problem, only to find out I had to restart the computer to finish updating something or another, then the new AC update showed up.

Happened to me too before. Close everything, go into windows store and click on the 3 dots top right. That will list updates you've done recently. Click search for new updates and it will appear there. Close all the others except the A.C. update and it'll do it very quickly.

Top Bottom