Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbours Needed!

Think I might have to look at adding a new section for people looking for neighbours! But in the mean time, this is the most appropiate place!

Looking to add neighbours on my two support accounts, or even all 3 if I don't have you as a neighbour on my main game!

Details in my signature :)
Sending requests from both of my games. :)

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Forum Name: Mark Carson
Game Name: Markyboy8163
Level: 35
Stars: 55
Hearts : 5

Please add me as a neighbour I'm looking for daily gifters like myself

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03b5ierq
Username
Kimmy8994
Think I might have to look at adding a new section for people looking for neighbours! But in the mean time, this is the most appropiate place!

Looking to add neighbours on my two support accounts, or even all 3 if I don't have you as a neighbour on my main game!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03b5ierq
Username
Kimmy8994

I'm needing neighbors to help. Please add me!!

Top Bottom