Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need one more stapler to upgrade my town hall

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Just was gifted one, is there anybody who could gift me another one so that I can build buildings again? :)
Thanks so much!
PS: Not sure why this is split into windows and other OSs, I thought gifting works universally or do I miss the point?

Just was gifted one, is there anybody who could gift me another one so that I can build buildings again? :)
Thanks so much!
PS: Not sure why this is split into windows and other OSs, I thought gifting works universally or do I miss the point?
Back in the day when there was no cross-gifting between platforms, we each had our own threads for gifting and launching. Windows players seemed to be chattier, and preferred to have a new thread started weekly. Android/IOS players preferred having a new thread daily. When we were able to cross gift, most forum members wanted to keep it the same, as we all knew each other and were familier with each others' games.

Now, Android/IOS are moving to a weekly thread instead of daily, and with cross-platform gifting, we are becoming more familiar with everyone. We may find the threads being merged sometime in the future, just as the launch threads were. This wonderful forum grows with the times! And listens to forum members' suggestions.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Thanks for explaining the history of this. Since I'm new to the game and to the forum, I didn't see the point in it. I think it's a great advantage that now gifting is possible across all platforms and I'm glad that I'm not limited to windows users only.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I got the stapler from a flight finally, thanks for all the other help I got. Next time, I'll make sure to post in the weekly post instead of starting a new one. Sorry, still learning my way around both - the game and the forum. :)

Top Bottom