Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need Help!

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
047jn382
Username
akhurairah
I only have less than 18 hours left and need to do 2 more Green launch. I need help from those who plan to do green launch with QL. PLEASE add me 047jn382 as follower. Will contribute not more than 576, just a follower, unless being allowed to lead the launch.

Tq

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0450kizt
Username
Joey Crumbles
I get error code message on both your accounts.
We think are already friends, buddy. You added me day before yesterday.
I just got on your QL like 15 minutes ago..
need one more launch to finish.

This is my main photo on the game.

Attachments

• iOHQm9T.gif
    iOHQm9T.gif
    227 KB · Views: 87
Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
047jn382
Username
akhurairah
At last, Riding the Comet mission is complete! The final expedition was unbelievable with 4 QL! A big THANK YOU to @Husam for contribute 3 QL.

I also would like to thank @Teboho, Gam3rnick, Air Met, ARicky, Pippanza, PChan815, Tapac, GlanzaV7, 978, Yry, aaKirk and others (sorry for not memorize everyone) who'd joined the expeditions.

To those QL contributors, I SALUTE YOU.

Cheers!

At last, Riding the Comet mission is complete! The final expedition was unbelievable with 4 QL! A big THANK YOU to @Husam for contribute 3 QL.

I also would like to thank @Teboho, Gam3rnick, Air Met, ARicky, Pippanza, PChan815, Tapac, GlanzaV7, 978, Yry, aaKirk and others (sorry for not memorize everyone) who'd joined the expeditions.

To those QL contributors, I SALUTE YOU.

Cheers!
Most welcome :) i keep doing launches for the last 5 minutes.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0315ua6h
Username
crosswinds
Please add me for green launches - 0315ua6h . I am new to this. So please excuse any mistakes.

Thanks

Top Bottom