Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need friend for trading

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi all !

I create this thread to find almost 20 players to be neighbor with one of my really good friend !

I spoke with her about AC and she is now playing ! She is level 12 and she needs some neighbors !

This is her friend code : 04o2ao03d
Her game name is : Miine19

Could you please add her ? She will send you what there is in your game name !
Also, if you can’t send item to her, you can still add her, she needs friend to visit !

Also, she needs item for MCC1 ! So, feel free to send MCC1 items to her first !

Thank you very much for her !
She is very nice and I guess she will come in the forum ! But she has not enough time yet !

Have a really good day/night !

Last edited:
Hi all !

I create this thread to find almost 20 players to be neighbor with one of my really good friend !

I spoke with her about AC and she is now playing ! She is level 12 and she needs some neighbors !

This is her friend code : I am waiting for her to give it to me ! I will edit as soon as I have it :)

Also, if you can’t send item to her, you can still add her, she needs friend to visit !

She is very nice and I guess she will come in the forum ! But she has not enough time yet !

Send her my code. 03yzknxo
And what are the mcc1 items?

Hi all !

This is her friend code : I am waiting for her to give it to me ! I will edit as soon as I have it :)
Her game name is : Miine19

You can send her my codes. Even though I can't gift often, she's certainly welcome to visit. My codes are in my signature.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I haven't received requests yet from her, so I sent some invites out. It's interesting - the new codes now have 9 numbers/letters instead of 8. That many new players???

I know that she is ill currently, so, she often sleeps... anyway, thank you for adding her ! She will be happy to be able to visit all your training center, planetariums, ... !

Absolutely, she created her game few days ago ! And I didn’t realize that her code was longer !!

Top Bottom