Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need alliance members

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20izozsi
Username
florinalbert
Hi,

I am looking for 1 new member to my alliance "H Sky" to finish at least 1 weekly task and carry per week at least 10K passengers. Add me as Neighbour and message me after ...

Best
Etshk
Hello ... i'm looking for alliance.. i'm new.. so if u want to add me i'll be grateful) . Thank you in advance..
friend code 20izozsi

Natholian1

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Natholian1
Hi Etshk

I'm already part of a good alliance but my other half is looking for an alliance focused on tasks. He does more than 10k a week and will be able to do 1 task a week. He is level 73

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
030eljj2
Username
AaDenis
Hi,

I am looking for 1 new member to my alliance "H Sky" to finish at least 1 weekly task and carry per week at least 10K passengers. Add me as Neighbour and message me after ...

Best
Etshk

Hey.. i complete at least 2 tasks a week,and carry over 20k people.
Please contact me if you want to add me.
I would like to exit the alliance today - never had much luck with them.. i'm always the only one doing the weekly alllliance mission

Top Bottom