Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mystery Super Bonuses - All Platforms

Bonuses02.png

MYSTERY SUPER BONUS

Mystery Super Bonus chests can be purchased with tokens gained in high Alliance Ratings. You can also purchase these tokens at the bank while a special offer is active.

This chest can also be given to you as a reward for completing the following Alliance collections: How to Win Friends and Influence People, I'll Think About That Tomorrow, Spic and Span, Time is Money, Easy Rider, Need for Speed, Gold Reserve, Royal Honors, and The Stone Guest.

Mystery Super Bonus chests will randomly provide you with unique super bonuses that you cannot purchase at the Game Shop. Each of these has individual restrictions and action times.

1654349780945.png

Jar of Diogenes — When active, this bonus grants you double experience for any actions completed. Parameters:
  • Active Time: 7 days
  • Experience: +100%
If you already have the max level, we suggest keeping the Jar of Diogenes until new levels are introduced to the game. Don’t worry; you won’t have to wait long!

1654349873573.png

Jet Pack — All flights are accelerated automatically without fuel catalysts for the duration of this bonus. Parameters:
  • Active Time: 1 day

1654349886472.png

Horn of Plenty — Items from all production buildings are instantly available to collect. Parameters:
  • Number of uses: 1

1654349897491.png

A Friend In Need — This bonus allows you to complete 10 actions daily in every neighbor's city. Parameters:
  • Active Time: 7 days
A Friend In Need bonus can be used in friends’ cities where you can complete actions. The number of friends you’ll be able to visit still depends on your reputation level.
13343025_917357848386522_44521847473321333_n.png

1654349908173.png

Spirit of Adventure — This bonus increases the duration of all active maps (not flights) that are required for a flights - 3 times.
The Spirit of Adventure bonus can be used several times. If you activate another Spirit of Adventure bonus while the first is active still, their total Action Time will be summed up.

Bonuses04.png

Did you enjoy reading? LIKE the post or COMMENT it! (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
I never understood Spirit of Adventure bonus (and never used). Maybe my English is the problem, but the way they phrase it doesn't sound as a positive bonus. Please clarify for me, is it really increase the duration of all active flights (means the planes arrive back to my airport later), or increases the duration of all active maps (so I can send more planes to it, when they come back) ?
Thank you :)

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
I never understood Spirit of Adventure bonus (and never used). Maybe my English is the problem, but the way they phrase it doesn't sound as a positive bonus. Please clarify for me, is it really increase the duration of all active flights (means the planes arrive back to my airport later), or increases the duration of all active maps (so I can send more planes to it, when they come back) ?
Thank you :)

It's not a problem with your English rather GI's problem with English :D
True meaning of this bonus is "increases duration of all active MAPS by 3 times for flights that require a flight map"

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Can anyone confirm if you activate spirit of adventure bonus that longevity of map is summed up (is this mean that 3 h map will last 15 hours with 2 spirits bonuses? - 3 regular + 6 first bonus + 6 second bonus)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
13Greta13
Username
13Greta13
Hi!

A couple a years ago all the reward-buildings (pyramids, colosseums etc) could give you items for these Mystery Super bonuses. Is it still that way or do you have to complete those Alliance missions?

Top Bottom