Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mystery Buildings - ALL

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
There is a list (with pictures) of all Mystery (Super) Buildings (1) or (2), that are as an offer in Duke's store:

MYSTERY BUILDINGS:
Mystery Buildings.JPG

MYSTERY BUILDINGS 2:
Mystery Buildings 2.JPG

MYSTERY SUPER BUILDINGS:

Mystery Super Buildings.JPG

MYSTERY SUPER BUILDINGS 2:
Mystery Super Buildings 2.JPG

The prices you can check in Duke's Shop, sometimes they offer discount ... (y)

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Mystery Super Buildings 3 are now available on the Facebook version.

View attachment 2182
I wonder which building is on the top left, it looks like the Garden of Love but it seems to be different.
Garden of Love is already in Mystery Super Building 1. This garden/park/lake is new to me, it was never a reward on IOs and I also can't discover it at Android neighbors.....

I wonder which building is on the top left, it looks like the Garden of Love but it seems to be different.
Garden of Love is already in Mystery Super Building 1. This garden/park/lake is new to me, it was never a reward on IOs and I also can't discover it at Android neighbors.....

Think is is "The Botanical Gardens". It was the Andriod reward building for 'Sping has come Mar 2013 quest' - IOS players got the conservatory instead if I remember correctly - @Bali Hi @nsari - think you guys may have this in your Android airports?

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Think is is "The Botanical Gardens". It was the Andriod reward building for 'Sping has come Mar 2013 quest' - IOS players got the conservatory instead if I remember correctly - @Bali Hi @nsari - think you guys may have this in your Android airports?
Yes, It's Botanical Gardens. I have it on my main game :)
The garden of love is between Arboretum and Festival Camping.
Here is the picture:
Screenshot_2015-09-01-01-34-29.png

Device
  1. Android
Username
Charleene
....nice;)...but it would be better, we would be able to get a preferred building for sure :notworthy:
...it's the first time, I think even about investing a cent into the game...
But a planetarium would be fine:cool:
...I'll see how many I can get for the 99 greenies offer
Have a good day everybody :cat:

Greetings

Charleene

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
....nice;)...but it would be better, we would be able to get a preferred building for sure :notworthy:
...it's the first time, I think even about investing a cent into the game...
But a planetarium would be fine:cool:
...I'll see how many I can get for the 99 greenies offer
Have a good day everybody :cat:

Greetings

Charleene
Everything is not so easy to get ;)

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Keep in mind as I just spent over 500 Greenies trying expand my planetariums from 6 to 8 that you are no longer aloud to have more than 6. I feel like I just got ripped off.

Top Bottom