Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch My regular daily (24h) red on the pad, 2nd daily

Well, thanks to @mo elbo first flight finished in just 2:24h. I wish mo has joined with more QLs but obviously I had very enthusiastic crew, not letting him adding more accounts :D
Second red on the pad, again only first taken.

I have joined and we are LAUNCHED

It would have been nice if the crew had been less enthusiastic and waited a while for a QL to turn up :(

Regards
Harcourt

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
Well, thanks to @mo elbo first flight finished in just 2:24h. I wish mo has joined with more QLs but obviously I had very enthusiastic crew, not letting him adding more accounts :D
Second red on the pad, again only first taken.
Hey how many space launches can be sent at one time??

Sorry guys had work to do and missed out on the second one.
feel free to send me a pm when you guys go tomorrow and il be sure to join with 3qls ;):)

Hi,

I was making a general observation @mo elbo People were in the launch up to 2856 points and waiting patiently for a QL to come along when this idiot turns up and grabs 5th place.
Idiot.PNG

That really annoyed me !!

Best Wishes
Harcourt

Hey how many space launches can be sent at one time??
normaly you can send 1 launch (without boosts QL) and it will take 24hours
but if one of the joiners (passengers) uses a ql this speeds up the launch with 90% thus 2.24hours instead of the 24 hours
if there are 2qls the flight will be speeded up a secnd time thus taking only 14 minutes and 3rd will even more accelerate duration will be 1.5 minutes and from 4 on its instant launch return so the more qls the faster and if one organises a launch party you can do 50 launches in a cople of hours :)(y)

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
normaly you can send 1 launch (without boosts QL) and it will take 24hours
but if one of the joiners (passengers) uses a ql this speeds up the launch with 90% thus 2.24hours instead of the 24 hours
if there are 2qls the flight will be speeded up a secnd time thus taking only 14 minutes and 3rd will even more accelerate duration will be 1.5 minutes and from 4 on its instant launch return so the more qls the faster and if one organises a launch party you can do 50 launches in a cople of hours :)(y)
Hi thanks for replying, if you don't mind, How do you get a Ql?? And what are the benefits of launch parties??

Hi thanks for replying, if you don't mind, How do you get a Ql?? And what are the benefits of launch parties??
When you finish first on green, blue, or red, you get a map. Each color has five different maps you can get. Each map as five collectible items. You get all 25 items, you get a QL. You can also get a one time QL by getting three stars on each flight. Three total, but one time deal.

The cheapest is the green destenation only needs landinglamps and fuel.
I personaly use the blue destenation
here is an explenation from a other forum original content provided by Eatteveld, Wabbitgirl, and Falubaz

Fly the Prometheus Space (Blue) Launch in 1st position – reward purple box (the Stars My Destination), Gold Box (Master of the Universe 2), 10,000 coins, 1000 exp

Open the purple box – click on warehouse, click “Item Sets” icon, click the purple box, click the “Use” button. It will drop a map to one of 5 destinations below. Each map is active for 12 hours.

To open the map, click on warehouse, click “Flight Maps”, click the appropriate map, click the “Use” button.

1) Sacramento – drops items for the Collection Space Garden.
Jet - 28 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 56 Fuel Speed Up - Additional Radar Required. 1 completion gives a Hydroponic Greenhouse. (Hydroponic Greenhouse, 300 coins, 140 exp)

2) Alexandria – drops items for the Collection Creation Myths.
Jet - 28 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 56 Fuel Speed Up - Additional Radar Required . 1 completion gives Atlas. (300 coins, 140 exp)

3) Miami – drops items for the Collection Orphans of the Sky.
Jet - 26 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 52 Fuel Speed Up - Spare Wire Required. 1 completion gives a Starship. (300 coins, 140 exp)

4) Nagoya – drops items for the Collection The Little Ones.
Jet - 26 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hour - 52 Fuel Speed up - Spare Wire Required. 1 completion gives a Solar system. (300 coins, 140 exp)

5) Puerto Rico – drops items for the Collection Across the Universe.
Jet - 28 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 56 Fuel Speed Up - Spare Wire Required. 1 completion gives a Star Chart. (300 coins, 140 exp)

Completing each collection above gives one item for "The Outer Limits" collection.
After completion of the 5 collections, complete "The Outer Limits" collection which gives:
- Coins 5000
- Experience 2000
- 1x Quantum Leap (This bonus speeds up the spaceship return after launch by 90%)
- Space Needle Building - Gives 60 coins per hour and adds 50 to max population.

Tip: Golden Dice will increase the drop rate of the items.
Additional radar can be obtained from flights to the Canary Islands (often), or from friends.
Spare Wire can be obtained from flights to Rio (often) or from friends.
Have plenty of extra fuel to speed up flights.
Have plenty of extra passengers.

Hi,

I was making a general observation @mo elbo People were in the launch up to 2856 points and waiting patiently for a QL to come along when this idiot turns up and grabs 5th place.
View attachment 9284

That really annoyed me !!

Best Wishes
Harcourt
Well, unfortunately the guy is one of my non-forum neighbors. If such one violates drastically the launch rules (say hijacking or passing a neighbor with more than 576 pts added), I would discard him/her from my friends' list but for just adding points and not waiting patiently for a QL to join I wouldn't react immediately - seems to be to harsh... What do you think, Harco?

Well, unfortunately the guy is one of my non-forum neighbors. If such one violates drastically the launch rules (say hijacking or passing a neighbor with more than 576 pts added), I would discard him/her from my friends' list but for just adding points and not waiting patiently for a QL to join I wouldn't react immediately - seems to be to harsh... What do you think, Harco?

Hi,

If you trade with him/her or need launch support from him/her then it would be self defeating.

If not, I would discard him/her as there would be nothing to lose. I personally have only forum members so I can communicate with them.
It was obviously deliberate as there were 144 points to launch and he/her put in 214 points to grab a place at the expense of others.

Regards
Harcourt

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
When you finish first on green, blue, or red, you get a map. Each color has five different maps you can get. Each map as five collectible items. You get all 25 items, you get a QL. You can also get a one time QL by getting three stars on each flight. Three total, but one time deal.
Thank you for getting back to me, sorry for all the questions but is there a way to get the training centre??

Thank you for getting back to me, sorry for all the questions but is there a way to get the training centre??
The only option currently is to buy Mystery Superbuilding (1) with greenies. Regular price is 99 greenies, Duke's price is 69 and once or twice a year during sales you get it for 19 greenies. Once you buy it you will randomly get 1 of 9 possible buildings but only 2 of them seems to be interesting: Training Center and Astronaut Academy.

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
The only option currently is to buy Mystery Superbuilding (1) with greenies. Regular price is 99 greenies, Duke's price is 69 and once or twice a year during sales you get it for 19 greenies. Once you buy it you will randomly get 1 of 9 possible buildings but only 2 of them seems to be interesting: Training Center and Astronaut Academy.
Thank you very much, i might just wait then.

Top Bottom