Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch My daily red launch

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
Thanks to @Harcourt who joined my first and @Blue Skies who joined my second regular red launch with their QL I'll be able to send third shuttle in space - either later today or ear.y morning tomorrow.

Heehee, I thought you would like the ql boost I sent your way, a little gift to welcome you back home from your vacation. I hope your trip to Malta was enjoyable.

I was suffering withdrawal with long 24 runs, needed a little boost in my game. I saw your support game so jumped to help you. I found another group that plays 576 rules with lots of QLs. Red199 introduced me to the group. Far more relaxed than the Rocky group but Facebook Messenger is almost a requirement as things move fast. Many players from the Rocky group are here.

I am still trying your rapi-tap on different fuel items... I do not have the proper "rhythm" down yet. It seemed to work twice out of about 10 tries but only on the 2nd item tapped, never on a PEB yet. But as you say, any gain is a good gain.

Reports are coming in that the GD is no longer a good item to use. Initial reports warn not to waste greenies on them.

I have a QL open for another 17 hours. Feel free to join and request position. I am out on a slow 2 hour run, expect to return in 45 minutes from now. I now have 51 Red prep sets to offer.

Casey

Top Bottom