Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

My account is blocked!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
When I run my supporting account just minutes ago, I got "Attention! Your account has been found to violate our terms of use. Please contact support if you believe that's an error."
This is totally crap! This is my supporting account. All I do with this is to send gift items to my neighbors. I think maybe it is sign for me to stop playing. Maintaining 4 accounts are too time consuming.

When I run my supporting account just minutes ago, I got "Attention! Your account has been found to violate our terms of use. Please contact support if you believe that's an error."
This is totally crap! This is my supporting account. All I do with this is to send gift items to my neighbors. I think maybe it is sign for me to stop playing. Maintaining 4 accounts are too time consuming.
You have my sympathy!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yh6kys
Username
AAA Flights
This happened to me recently. I emailed support. They said it was an issue with me changing the date / time / timezone on my machine. This was clearly not the case. Anyway to get my account back up and running they had me verify my settings and I had to send them a screenshot of my time settings,.. that they were set to auto update and I got my account unlocked.

Just letting you know that not all is lost. Just email support.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
This happened to me recently. I emailed support. They said it was an issue with me changing the date / time / timezone on my machine. This was clearly not the case. Anyway to get my account back up and running they had me verify my settings and I had to send them a screenshot of my time settings,.. that they were set to auto update and I got my account unlocked.

Just letting you know that not all is lost. Just email support.
same happend to me..but solved in less 24hours after send some screenshots with the clock settings...

Well, it happened to me this Monday. Without traveling anywhere, with time adjustment set to automatic one of my support games was blocked. It took 72 hours for GI to respond to my ticket, asking screenshot of the page with the time settings and then to release the game. Not related to this but one day later my main game "forgot" to reset so this almost complete week I'm sending gifts from one account less.

FYI.......

upload_2017-10-7_7-7-19.png

upload_2017-10-7_7-6-40.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
@Ty Gigamon Thank you for trying to add me as neighbor. The pasting week was like a roller coaster. I asked GI to migrate my windows game (20n1f6qk) to Android phone. After migration, I found all progresses were restored on Android as expected. What is not expected is that my windows game code is also restored to Android. Now I have an Android game with windows game code. I think that is OK. I don't quite care as long as other people can add me using that code. But when I ask GI to confirm that, GI told me my game code in the system is 04jc07hk. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Now I have no idea what my real game code is. :mad::mad::mad:
Yesterday, 20n1f6qk can be added but not 04jc07hk. This morning, both can be used. I don't know what is going to be tomorrow.
GI replied this morning saying they are still working on that but there is no solution yet.
So you can try both codes if you get any error. :oops::oops::oops: Sorry about that.

Top Bottom