Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Multiple games with same friend code

Hi Free2Play
You should be aware that for whatever reason you have on your server different games with same friend code.
It happened to me in the past inviting someone to see lower level/star game than the player's current game. It happens frequently with my neighbors inviting Pit1024 to see an old version of my game (at lvl75) while my current game is lvl79 (will be at lvl80 today or tomorrow).
Do you plan to repair this bug - I would believe it will help G! as well to delete some fake games and to decrease the required storage space.
Similar task is deleting the old "abandoned" games - my PC support game crashed several times and only once I managed to get it restored from your support team. All other cases I simply deleted and re-installed the game software and started a new game. So there should be several "ghost" games left on your servers from those actions.
Best regards,
Pit1024

Top Bottom