Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Multiple accounts on one device...

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Or you can start a new game, play to level 3, email G! support the friend code of both games, your platform, and tell them you need to move one to the other. They will give you a restore code that will restore your old game over the new one.

They were customer friendly, the last 2 times I did it I had a code in 24 hours and was up and running. I'm on android but it should work the same for windows.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Or you can start a new game, play to level 3, email G! support the friend code of both games, your platform, and tell them you need to move one to the other. They will give you a restore code that will restore your old game over the new one.

They were customer friendly, the last 2 times I did it I had a code in 24 hours and was up and running. I'm on android but it should work the same for windows.
How much up to date the new game turned out?

Top Bottom