Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Moving "Speed Up For Greenies" and "Speed Up For Free" Buttons To Top Of Popup

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
We all hate when we are collecting passengers or coins and accidentally click the "Speed Up For Free" button by accident :facepalm:
To prevent this problem, can those two buttons be moved to the top of the popup? This way, we have to make an effort to click those buttons when doing our frequent passenger/coin collections. Would help a lot. Thanks.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
At least I know I'm not alone in this, damn it pisses me off to watch a video just to get passengers while my terminal still has over 400 of them... :mad:
Agreed. Nobody has time to click slowly....usually we only have a couple minutes each time to check on the game during our regular weekdays

We all hate when we are collecting passengers or coins and accidentally click the "Speed Up For Free" button by accident :facepalm:
To prevent this problem, can those two buttons be moved to the top of the popup? This way, we have to make an effort to click those buttons when doing our frequent passenger/coin collections. Would help a lot. Thanks.
But if you click there is a confirm before they detect the greens.
There is a popup show up during collecting coins or collectable items first time show up for me i lost 4 greens and again next day i lost 16 greens after that they keep the popup message but with a confirm message before they detect.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
But if you click there is a confirm before they detect the greens.
There is a popup show up during collecting coins or collectable items first time show up for me i lost 4 greens and again next day i lost 16 greens after that they keep the popup message but with a confirm message before they detect.
But you dont get a warning with the free ads. That's my real issue...not the greenies. I leave the greenie prompt for that exact reason

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Yup Android.
It happens on iOS also...it’s quite annoying...a few will let you exit out of the ad but not many...so I thought closing down AC in the middle of the admand restarting would save for me to watch for something else and it worked for the first. Oriole of weeks and now it doesn’t...so I just lose it....it’s very frustrating for us speed clickers...and it’s absolutely a way for them to make money because you may be more apt to buy something you need when you run out of the ads...I also keep the prompt for the greenies.

volly

150+ Star Club
I completely get what is being asked for and I would LOVE to see it myself for it is annoying as hell. Now to flip the coin...

I see them NEVER changing this for ONE reason - you MAY click on the greenie button. And greenies are VALUABLE. They make the devs money for people buy them. So, If I was the dev, why would I want to turn off a revenue stream?
Now the flip side from the devs point of view of course is pissing off the player base. Well, the players tolerate the problem so far so why change?

Both sides of the issue.

Top Bottom