Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Moon: There and Back Again

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
After Upgrade:

1. Visit Research labs of your neighbour to Find Klandu.
2. Upgrade the mission Control Center.

New destinations:
- Jiuquan: Jumbo Flight, 08h 00m, Flight Catering + Osc.Beacon (drops: Nocturnal, Armillary Sphere, Astrograph, Sextant, Passage Instrument; all Very Seldom)
- Plesetsk: Giant Flight, 09h 00m; Flight Catering + Blanket (drops: Nocturnal, Armillary Sphere, Astrograph, Sextant, Passage Instrument; all Seldom)

New building: Tesla Power Plant, costs 30 greenies, gives +300 electricity, construction time: 1h, size 2x2 and requires level 31.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
From the looks of things, the drops from the new Jumbo and Giant flights will obtain items for launch, just like North Observatory and South Observatory.

Where we get the items to complete the buildings is a mystery, but then I haven't gone looking for new stuff through all the flight destinations yet.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I can't find anywhere the items to complete mission control center (level3) upgrade. I can't gift any of them. We usually get assigned atleast an item between different platform users. It is a mystery indeed. Any body with new info. please let us know
Cheers!

Ramy

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I can't find anywhere the items to complete mission control center (level3) upgrade. I can't gift any of them. We usually get assigned atleast an item between different platform users. It is a mystery indeed. Any body with new info. please let us know
Cheers!

Ramy
Rsorour, are there items needed is then the question...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Mission Control Center level 3 cost 400.000 coins, 6 days to complete or 4 greenies for instant built.

Launch Pad 3 cost 200.000 coins, 6 days to complete or 4 greenies for instant built.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Update: I just got one Horn Antenna from one of my neighbors. They are giftable then...what i dont understand is why i dont have any of the antennas to gift on my outgoing gifts list....Strange!!!:confused:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I can send Vivaldi-antenna (y)

User "Dexterblackstock" sent me Horn Antenna, so he's able to send this part. Would be good to know, who can send what item... In case you guys like it, write in here, like usual:

Dexterblackstock: Horn Antenna
Gt city: Vivaldi-antenna

:)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Perhaps those four Antenna gifts don't appear until you finish the initial construction?
UPDATE: Nope. I just paid the four greenies to speed up construction. No Antenna gifts before or after.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
I presume launch pad 3 means a new set of space flights?

Example: Launch pad 1 = Apogee missions and Launch pad 2 = Prometheus missions.

Can someone check if a third set of space missions have appeared an what the rewards are? (drops from lander) and if you need a 100 again to become expert?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Perhaps those four Antenna gifts don't appear until you finish the initial construction?
UPDATE: Nope. I just paid the four greenies to speed up construction. No Antenna gifts before or after.
Cheers,
Tom

I did the same, but i can now send Offset Gregorian Antenna.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I presume launch pad 3 means a new set of space flights?

Example: Launch pad 1 = Apogee missions and Launch pad 2 = Prometheus missions.

Can someone check if a third set of space missions have appeared an what the rewards are? (drops from lander) and if you need a 100 again to become expert?

It's called Lunar Mission. Can't see the rewards until the Level 3 Mission Control Center has been built.

Top Bottom