Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 1st July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Hi all, game jpjpjp2 is back!!! To several of you I sent a gift. Could you please let me know (pm or conversation) what you received and what platform..... The problem is one of my games received the gift, the other one fuel(3).... Will update my signature....
Uncle Mans, Steve, GamingSwiftie, Pakman, Dee140157, Angry Bear(new picture?), Arne, billsnj, greensmith, must_dash, Scoob1964, Rsorour, LAX

I just noticed the gift on Uncle Mans, so to update:

UM3 (iPad): Fuel (3)
UM Phone (iPhone): Passenger Seat

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Rsorour received your Gift today - hope you got the FH I send - Bill PS I'm and IPAD player

Bill .... Currently, i am gifting at around 10-11:00 pm (EST). I am not sure if you got the FH today or thats the time you saw it and it was on your account at the time i sent it last night..It seems to me that there is a delay for incoming and outgoing gifts. Thanks anyway. I will keep gifting and tagging you to let you know that i sent something your way.
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Here's what I sent out. Hopefully it all got there with this potential and inconsistent bug.

From Uncle Mans:
Arne - Spare Propeller
Az1 - Fuel Additives
billsnj - Gyroscope
flip123 - Passengers
greensmith - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - Oscillating Beacon
jgottlieb - Flight Catering
LAX - Oscillating Beacon
Mrstepot - Navigation Module
must_dash - Walkie-Talkie
Ndh2 - Flight Catering
Pakman - Landing lamp
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Office Chair
Rsorour - Oscillating Beacon
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Oscillating Beacon
Scott - Spare Propeller
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Office Chair
TimP - Navigational Module

From Uncle Mans Phone:
Arne - Spare Propeller
Az1 - Fuel Additives
Brexter - Spare Propeller
Chloe11111 - Fuel Hose
cmedar20 (elismom2011) - Controller
flip123 - to jpjpjp: Passengers
greensmith - to Waverlyhuff2: Gyroscope
Gt city - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - Oscillating Beacon
LAX - Oscillating Beacon
Ndh2 - Flight Catering
Pakman - pakman and pakman2 - landing lamp/deicer
Paulfromhyde - Laptop
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Oscillating Beacon and to Sankukia2 - Oscillating Beacon
Scott - Monitor
Silverstripe - Additional Radar
Simp1710 - Fuel Hose

From Uncle Mans 3:
Brexter - SB/SB2 - Deicer/Spare Propeller
billsnj - Gyroscope
flip123 - to jpjpjp2: Passengers
GamingSwiftie - GS2 / GS3 - Fuel Hose
greensmith - to WH and to WH2: Gyroscope
Jahuno. - Flight Catering
jgottlieb - Flight Catering
LAX - Oscillating Beacon
Mrstepot - Navigation Module
Ndh2 - Flight Catering
Paulfromhyde - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 - to Sankukia2: Oscillating Beacon
Simp1710 - Fuel Hose
TimP - Navigation Module

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Hi all, game jpjpjp2 is back!!! To several of you I sent a gift. Could you please let me know (pm or conversation) what you received and what platform..... The problem is one of my games received the gift, the other one fuel(3).... Will update my signature....

Both GS2 and GS3 received Fuel (3)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Uncle Mans, Steve, GamingSwiftie, Pakman, Dee140157, Angry Bear(new picture?), Arne, billsnj, greensmith, must_dash, Scoob1964, Rsorour, LAX
Waverly huff received a Passenger Seat. Many thanks!
Cheers,
Tom

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Bill .... Currently, i am gifting at around 10-11:00 pm (EST). I am not sure if you got the FH today or thats the time you saw it and it was on your account at the time i sent it last night..It seems to me that there is a delay for incoming and outgoing gifts. Thanks anyway. I will keep gifting and tagging you to let you know that i sent something your way.
Cheers!
Rsorour I'm getting your gifts ! It seem that tree are approx 10 of my neighbors that are affected! GI Sucks!!!!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) passengrs
flip123 (Jpjpjp) passengers ; (Jpjpjp2) beverage cooler; let me know if the coolers made it accross.
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) spare propeller ; (Uncle Mans Phone) oscillating beacon ; (Uncle Mans 3) navigation module
Pakman (Pakman) landing lamp ; (Pakman2) jet engine
sportybear office chair
Colin Chew oscillating beacon
Angry Bear flight catering
LAX oscillating beacon
Chloe11111 fuel hose
Jahuno. flight catering
Hermie flight catering
titon1403 deicer
Az1 fuel additives
Puppy Chou gyroscope
Brexter deicer
FlyingAndy flight catering
Happy flyin & Space walkin!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
flip123 Received Passenger Seat - I'm Ipad - I think I returned a Spare Prop ???:cool:
Also - I have not received a Gift from you for 5 consecutive days :( - I have posted a concern regarding not receiving Gifts from some of me GREAT Neighbors.
There are several reports of this issue - please advise whether you have been sending me gifts. Thanks Bill PS will send JBJBJB2 - LVL 7 items next RESET - sorry Imissed this post.
I have been sending gifts to mostly forum members. as already posted almost nothing received. got a gift on flip123 from Arne, Uncle Mans, billsnj and Rabblerouser. but billsnj, sent you dayly.....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
btw is the gifting bug not a bug but a punishment for playing the photografe quest and buying land with it? gifting problems started with the land sale..... have the feeling receiving isn't the problem but sending is.....

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
hi,Uncle Mans, Steve, GamingSwiftie, Pakman, Dee140157, Angry Bear(new picture?), Arne, billsnj, greensmith, must_dash, Scoob1964, Rsorour, LAX, I sent out passenger seats to all of you, thought everybody could use them. my iphone received, ipad got fuel. when I read the reactions, sometimes ipad comes through, sometimes Iphone..... will do some more tests as i also do not know if giftlist is stable yet (yesterday I had fuel 20 in my list, yesterday evening it was gone...
*sniff* A passenger seat would have been a *wonderful* gift to have gotten.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Daily exports:
flip123 (Jpjpjp) passengers ; (Jpjpjp2) beverage cooler; let me know if the coolers made it accross.
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) spare propeller ; (Uncle Mans Phone) oscillating beacon ; (Uncle Mans 3) navigation module
sportybear office chair
LAX oscillating beacon
Chloe11111 fuel hose
Jahuno. flight catering
Hermie flight catering
titon1403 deicer
Az1 fuel additives
Puppy Chou gyroscope
Brexter deicer
FlyingAndy flight catering
Happy flyin & Space walkin!
Rsorour Noticed that you visited approx. 11PM last night - however, no gift? -- Bill--

Daily exports:
sportybear office chair
LAX oscillating beacon
Chloe11111 fuel hose
Jahuno. flight catering
Hermie flight catering
titon1403 deicer
Az1 fuel additives
Puppy Chou gyroscope
Brexter deicer