Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Mission to mars

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Since Ivan mentioned the mission to mars I think it’s over 2 years ago, I wonder how far they have come in developing it, if i remember correctly recently Ivan also said there won’t be any new flights anytime soon + we have had the 2 events (age of ash & spring has come).. could it be now that GI start to focus on bringing the mission to mars to life

I wonder if Ivan will be kind enough to give us an update with regards to mission to mars

What events do you think we will have for the remainder of 2018?

Last edited:
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
I didn’t think it was 3 years, I do like playing airport city but it seems like Gi are only interested in small updates (the great omega hotel 500 gold coins) I don’t think anyone will use so many gold coins for such little reward.

Why won’t G! focus on something the players want & will bring more interest to the game

Top Bottom