Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

MiRoSaGo Alliance - closed

Tiến

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
pm me please :D
Username
Mr Poo *item*
Looking for 2 new members
- Must be a forum member more than 6 months.
- Login to the forum 1 to 2 times a week to check our alliance thread.
- Sorry no players with 100 limited account can join.
- No pressure to do alliance mission.
- Must carry 20K - 40k passengers per week.
Thank you

"- Sorry no players with 100 limited account can join."
@Husam it's very hard to find someone ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:p:p:p

"- Sorry no players with 100 limited account can join."
@Husam it's very hard to find someone ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:p:p:p
I know about the limited for all players but this not will work for alliance maybe after the new changes for the alliance then maybe i can take players with limited storage to join the alliance if its easy.
Lets wait and see how this will work.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Why the ban on players with the 100-limit if there's no pressure on alliance missions and you only have to carry 40k pax a week?:confused: Not that I'm interested, but I came here through a link in another thread and I'm curious about the motivation :)

Why the ban on players with the 100-limit if there's no pressure on alliance missions and you only have to carry 40k pax a week?:confused: Not that I'm interested, but I came here through a link in another thread and I'm curious about the motivation :)
The reason is many times i try to add them and after sometimes they quit the game.
Also there is a plan i put with my team we doing a speed fuel flights sometimes and limited accounts its difficult for them to do it specially when they need a lot of fly items.
I dont want to talk more about limited accounts but in my mind they cannot continue the game and those still playing in limited accounts for 3 years they are under 400 stars i think so.
Sorry for this but its the true and Gi with this limit its destroy them and us soon it will be boring.

Top Bottom